The Apollyon Mystery Box

GGG, do streamers get better drops from Mystery Boxes too?

I guess it would be a good thing, since this would allow you to deceive their watchers to buy the boxes that I'm not going to buy.
They do look cool but nope notta noway are you getting my support this time.

Shame on you
Errrr...These are strange...

Not to my taste at all and the weird placement on some of the plates on the armor just doesn't look good. I kinda liked the light set on first glance but the longer I look the less I want it. The cloak having no physics is a shame. The Light portal and aura effect are amazing though, will probably grab those when they are released.
"Each Mystery Box costs 30 points and guarantees one microtransaction with value equal to or greater than that of the box. The possible outcomes from your mystery box range in value from 30 points all the way up to 320 points!"

Here's the problem though.. There is no value in dupes. And there are a lot of them (by design). I'm actually okay with a couple of dupes. I get to combine them and make something cool. But I have 9 Cloud Pets, 7 Suffering helmets, 6 Nightfall helmets, 7 Sunrise helmets, etc. etc. etc. The list goes on and on. And don't get me started on the dozens and dozens of duped curios. CURIOS?? C'mon, now. Those dupes are the most painful. Can you at least change the weighting? Even a little bit?

I ended up spending $400 on the last box set. Just because I wanted the Nightfall Wings. Which I never got. I had to wait to buy them in the store on the next league for another $32. 432 bucks. Now those are some expensive wings, right there.

So I would say that the real value is actually from Zero - 320 points. And expect a lot of zero's. Even though you're spending 30 each time. And even if you only want one or 2 things in the set, be prepared to spend a lot more than 30 points. I'm really sorry if I sound like I'm being a jerk. Really not my intention, I just feel honesty is kind of important when it comes to gambling. That and, walking away after spending $400 and still not getting the thing you want, feels pretty bad.

That said, the art really looks amazing - much better than previous sets. And I have some leftover points, so I'll definitely open some boxes. But I won't be buying them. Because of Harvest.

HA! JK. I just had to do it. :)

I bought 5x boxes, but I'm still puzzled why you guys aren't giving the community at least a free box for the disgraceful league start we all went through.
"
Brainyy wrote:
"
hekate1 wrote:
Will spend extra to spite the crybabies. Dank sets.

Why do every have to love the prio? atleast admit its controversial. the mentality that you have to love every decision they make or you're a crybaby is so dumb... keep simping if that's what you want, but let people show their frustration... it's a good thing to hold them accountable and not throw money their way no matter what.

His comment has nothing to do with you liking Prio or not the Crybaby's he is talking about are the Boy's and Girl's that believe or care about Streamer RNG just because GGG had a slip up after spending thousands of Dollars on Streamer's that had Contract's to promote the Game but couldn't cause of Server issues so they implemented Prio. [GRANTED the DUMBEST way to fix the Problem but GGG are just Humans and Humans make Mistakes]

The Sets look pretty good but aren't my cup of Cappuccino so I won't spend much this time around sry GGG.
after those start please more packs and boxes :DDD
A lot of your mystery boxes are amazing, but this one is above and beyond that. Holy shit.
More hymns for Cassia when?
Dark shard is the edgelord I’ve always wanted to be ;)
"

His comment has nothing to do with you liking Prio or not the Crybaby's he is talking about are the Boy's and Girl's that believe or care about Streamer RNG just because GGG had a slip up after spending thousands of Dollars on Streamer's that had Contract's to promote the Game but couldn't cause of Server issues so they implemented Prio. [GRANTED the DUMBEST way to fix the Problem but GGG are just Humans and Humans make Mistakes]

Yea, you kinda miss the point here. Its not really about the streamer prio itself, its about lying and not having a "fair and level playing field" at the league start as its supposed to be.
I would have been one of the firsts to call anyone complaining about "streamer rng" a tinfoil hat, but how can you now?
What we do know is GGG does use unethical methods to promote their game,
they have a tool to reduce iiq/iir (used to punish bot accounts as they would just make a new account if they get banned), which im pretty sure wont only turn those values negative.
So do i think they adjust single persons drop rate?
Well im not sure i still hope they dont but i sure as hell cant call it absurd anymore.
And still treating it like a tinfoil hat conspiracy theory at this point, im sorry but that makes you the tinfoil hat.
(As i dont think you will value my opinion very much maybe check out Zizarans reflections in his "addressing the launch and streamer priority queue" video as he comes to the same conclusion about "streamer rng")

As for the boxes they look neat as really most boxes do, but yea i will pass on spending money on this game for a while as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info