The Apollyon Mystery Box

I think the mystery boxes are kinda rigged. I tried getting the back attachment for one of the previous sets (misery). All I got was some hideout deco's which I will never use and set pieces from the other set. Those boxes seem cheap at first, but actually they're a total ripoff. Waiting for the items to appear in the store if nothing else.
Best Mystery Box so far, and the league mechanics are awesome. Loving this league!
so that huge mistake on launch day, now a new box, i could accept it as an "apology"
pog
https://www.pathofexile.com/
took me 2500 points to get everything
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
Anngrat wrote:

$250 is quite a lot
"
MaximGorkij wrote:
"
Anngrat wrote:

$250 is quite a lot

well, was missing 1 piece and failed to stop) so if anyone wants to repeat he knows that it could be 80+ boxes

but in the end, looks like it was a positive gamble for me, even with dupes
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Apr 19, 2021, 7:15:56 AM
"
Anngrat wrote:

Yea I spent 5500 points and I'm still missing the darkshard chest piece....
Again violet armor color, real? Darkshard armor for a Elf type of character in violet color? Why didn't you do it in dark green color? Dark green was much more cooler and make more sense and we don't have very much green armors sets? Well its just my opinion. Overall I like Lightbringer armor, its fine. The Darkshard armor set not real cuz the violet color don't suit nice on it. About combined Apollyon armor set, the helmet its horrible the rest are ok, not impressive but its ok armor. The griffon pets are amazing special the Lightbringer one.
Don't make my type of MTXs so I don't go buy any box. Thanks
Awesome
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info