Extremely Slow Queue Processing

I think I am feeling the weight of the game now guys thank you to the 42494464654564 people ahead of me
is there any statement from GGG at this point, I mean what the heck?
Trying to get in for two hours. I got in once on standard and almost finished a short Delve run before it crashed. I haven't been able to create a new character and play in the league or play in standard except for that minute or two.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Constant rollbacks and crashes still almost 3h in to the league.
queue
kick
queue
kick
queue
kick
When's league start, really?
I'll come back in 6 hours.
The entry for streamers without a queue is a shame.
nice clear posts good GGG good hope after this almost ppl start think before pay for some mtx in your perfect game every leagues same shit but now its the worst what you did ty for good start and dnt forget erase my post
Super surprised by the lack of acknowledgement of the fact that the majority of the player base can not even get into the game hours after the leagues release. There is also the issue of the priority queue for bigger streamers when most of the player base can not even access the game. I understand in a normal release situation priority queues are good for business, but in this situation the average person... most of the player base, only gets to watch the streamers play while they do not get to and it is not a good feeling which is clearly bad for business. That is outside of the fact that the people reaching endgame first are deciding the market in trade leagues... (that's a whole other issue).
"[..]
Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue [..]"

You're talking bullshit! 2,5h of constant disconnects!
Too bad I'm no streamer...
Yo bros, it's all good. I DROPPED AN IRON WILL SUPPORT. I got this.
Exile is an illusion, exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info