Extremely Slow Queue Processing

That's what happens when a game attracts a cult following of this magnitude, the devs think they can get away with almost anything...cause they do. All you apologists enabled GGG to do this in the first place, you have no one to blame but yourself.
I have completed mud flats three times and picked up the submerged portal. I then get kicked out within a few minutes. When I log back in, I don't have the submerged portal anymore. I will try again later tonight or tomorrow sometime to see if it's working again correctly.
What is happening disconnecting every 2 minutes laggs and a queue that jumps from 2000 to 400.000.000 :D
never seen this before
Well we keep getting disconnected and it's been like this for 2 hours... Everytime we even come in to the game we get disconnected....
Cry is free indeed, today's charity.
By far the most fu launch of a league I have ever had, get your shit toghether GGG!!! These disconects are NOT to bare!!!!
This does not feel good, I'm very frustrated and disappointed. Yet I keep coming back like maybe this time is different.
It's awesome how every league is the same... Just one League that's stable right from the start... one.
feedback: almost 2.5 hours into launch, managed to make it to level 6 after playing for 31 minutes. Definitely have spent more time re-queueing due to the crashes.
Last edited by 10011001 on Apr 16, 2021, 6:26:56 PM
This is the hardest time I've ever had making it into Submerged Passage--damn, really ramped up the difficulty this time GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info