Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Post about speeding up login queue was more than half an hour ago. Right now the queue processes at pretty much the same speed of 20k or so per hour. Only 3 hours left until I actually log in, see that someone is already at maps due to preferential treatment, and then see a mud flats DC because reasons.

Then back into queue..
Strimmer Priority YEP
"
Dirtyperv wrote:
Disconnected
The operation timed out.

[ OK ]

Hello 116k Queue

Same here.. At least I got to level 2
Slow Queue but letting Streamers instand join isnt a good idea. Its just not fair for all others who are waiting for a long time. You guys also see the point of how unsocial and unrewarding this is for the community, this s***s!!!!
Good luck everyone...
Spoiler
we'll need it.
Yep restart this dumpster fire.
The game is very stable when you get in? Really after go back to the city get a randon disconect when using a scroll of winsdom nice league starter GGG
"
Users are getting in and the game is stable once they are through the queue, but it's going to take a while for the queue to clear and we're very sorry about that. .

No, it is not. I feel extremely cheated that streamers get priority as well. It is not fair.

I logged on as soon as the queue opened, sat here from when the queue opened, only to be disconnected within 5 minutes of playing and then hit withb a 103k queue. Meanwhile, i see several streamers being told by official twitch account to re-log and their queue is gone. Quin69 got dc'd twice while i was watching, but was still able to log in without queue.

I guess #streamerRNG is real...

/Very disappointed customer.
This really needs a rollback at this point.

I'm running an SSF-viable build so I don't really care about currency acquisition, but this is going to negatively impact a huge percentage of your player base, for the rest of the league.
I was in and playing and then got kicked out because of some error message bs like operator is not owner or something???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info