Extremely Slow Queue Processing

how much it costs to have a priority queue like streamers ???
"
Manjusri wrote:

Many of us live in America, where certain bunches of people have both undeserved privilege and unfair advantage – and about things that really matter, like tax accounting and legal liabilities – and I don’t see many people up in arms about that.

You know to the rest of the world, saying America and underprivileged in the same sentence is utterly laughable, right?
league starting soon , after 9 hours im always soon xd
They took down the priority queue 4-5 hours ago, so that's no longer an issue.

On the other hand, they apparently have no idea what's wrong, and the servers are still kicking everybody 4-5 times an hour.

I'm playing Diablo 3 instead this weekend.
It was unplayable at launch so I went to sleep. 8 hours later and it's still unplayable.
"
ScaryAtheist wrote:
They took down the priority queue 4-5 hours ago, so that's no longer an issue.

The fact that a priority queue exists in a competitive gameplay itself is a big issue, much worse than the instability problem!
Now I can imagine what will happen when poe 2 comes out :)

sorry about being sarcastic, but I can't help :)

rly teleport from 1 map to other = disconect .

how the hell they made 40 in few hour? no disconect for youtubers. great money play game .

i have best net in europe and get disconect every 10 min after 10h game start .rly sux
i wish see 1 youtuber get disconect ?
how much need pay to play?

Last edited by Hater99 on Apr 17, 2021, 1:11:37 AM
GGG, talk to us. Use your words. I have to tell my kids this but you're like 40 year old men. Use your words and communicate with your players that you already shit on with streamer prio. Speak, talk, use words....
I was here at league start - total madness
I went for sleep - just woke up - still total madness

??????????????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info