Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile. Crash of Exile.

Yep, and that's only about 1/2 the DC's I've experienced. Sigh.
"
HazaRdReborN wrote:
Not going to go as far as these crybabies in here "muaaaaa not supporting anymooooooore wuaaaaaaaa!"...... Sh!t happens. Clearly it was not on purpose and you have proved in the past you can get it right.

Its a really frustrating situation though, it really is. For everyone.

Plz fix dudes.

Its all about streamers queue-skip-pass, not crashes in the first place. I personally will not give a single *** if not a streamer-elites who gets in game in 1 click.
I want to go through The Mud Flats, pls. Don't disconnet me. 6 times I tried make it and was kicked. Pls, stop it!
☠️
A lot of people asking for update etc. They are updating Twitter. Last update 50ish minutes ago:

"Just an update to say that, unfortunately, we have no updates. We're still working hard to resolve the issues that are occurring. We are really sorry for the frustration this issue is causing. We'll let you know when we have more information."
Perandus Flashback Players receiving the Necrotic Armour Set: →This Guy←
"Do or do not. There is no try."-Yoda
Come on guys. Just an announcement about slow queue processing???

Are you even aware about the disconnects? Step up on the information part please.
if you don't make it to map by now. you're not any elite nor streamers. you may not be as important. just another cash cow.
Random DCs every 20-30 minutes... Still takes me 4-5 tries to log in to my account, then when I do get into a queue im last behind another 6,000 others.... Not a great feeling when I'm dinging lvls still trying to get past Fairgrave's "Allflame" quest :(

But on the plus side the new Ultimatum content is really fun!!
really tired of this bullshit disconnect or screen freeze when entering new zones. fking GGG. must be Tencent
Stop buying supporter packs kidz !!! JUST STOP !!!
I playing 5 minutes servers kick me for 5 min , character stuck in game for 2 minute .... FUCK YOU ! Best ever fail !!! I Waiting Diablo 2 remaster.
I can not describe how frustrating it is to take time to start this new league, and after 6 hours I am just getting into act 3 because of crazy disconnects and still have to re-run 2 trials because my completion was not logged. Killed bandits 4 times along with multiple missions. While the que is faster, the disconnects are worse than any previous league. Please look at your servers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info