Conversion Trap

bug: converted traps can sometimes cause enemies that got converted to freeze after the duration ends. this means that 1) most of the time they get stuck in map, cant do anything but can take dmg 2) few times they are invincible but cannot do anything

if u throw another trap on the bugged enemy, then this bug ends.
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
"
hypershatter wrote:
bug: converted traps can sometimes cause enemies that got converted to freeze after the duration ends. this means that 1) most of the time they get stuck in map, cant do anything but can take dmg 2) few times they are invincible but cannot do anything

if u throw another trap on the bugged enemy, then this bug ends.
This one's now been fixed locally and will be deployed in an upcoming patch
so i converted a mob with ally cannot die aura

and i died. wtf
what did you die to, was said dominated enemy still alive, and are you sure you were you in range of the aura at the time?
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
what did you die to, was said dominated enemy still alive, and are you sure you were you in range of the aura at the time?

die to normal arrows in felshrine

i know it was in range because i was pretty much next to the mob and my conversion trap lasts 12 seconds (fresh cast)
nvm.
People, say plz - if converted mob kills another mob, will apply player's IR and IQ bonuses or not?
This is one of my favorite skills and I'm using it on many characters now.

It's my secret weapon for getting out of some of the most dangerous situations in PoE.

It's great for casting on rare monsters with troublesome auras and can be used to such great effect that it trivializes what would otherwise have been an extremely difficult fight.
"
SirOtis wrote:
This is one of my favorite skills and I'm using it on many characters now.

It's my secret weapon for getting out of some of the most dangerous situations in PoE.

It's great for casting on rare monsters with troublesome auras and can be used to such great effect that it trivializes what would otherwise have been an extremely difficult fight.

Do you level it? I'm wondering if it's worth leveling for random usage like this, the duration increase seems fairly low, the mana cost seems to skyrocket fairly quickly, unless using increased duration linked to it I wouldn't think it's worth it lvling it. I guess 3x 4.2secs is good enough though, maybe even buy a quality one. For one slot that's decent, I might try it again, when I did I had so many issues because trap targetting is iffy so half the time it'd convert some random mob instead of the one I wanted, and a lot of the time by the time the mob turned around and started hitting something, the conversion was over.
Last edited by PyrosEien on Feb 12, 2013, 11:04:37 PM
Quick Question, can I convert an enemy totem?
IGN: Kulde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info