[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

As a follow up i finally managed to get resistances up with essentially perfect gear, it also requires a cospri with the reduced attribute to even make this work to reach about 9.97 aps with 52cdr.

However after stretching so hard to reach full resist, capped hit rate my ice nova per activation is only at 741k vs juju's pob of 1.5M, even with the high aps i don't think it quite reaches the same level of dps.

Is 52 CDR not viable for maxing dps vs headhunter? Seems like after putting in all that work to make the stats work out it still does less dps than the hh version

https://pastebin.com/15rY9bcv
"
Zonraz wrote:
Really enjoyed the build and followed you off kami's guide. Got to 97 and was pushing to 98, but burned out this league after hitting my gear/ 2 head hunter goal. Thanks for the upgrade sections going to try and go CI on day one next league. Would love a leveling guide too if you could add it :)

I will add more stuff by time. Think before next league i will make more detailed early league stuff.

"
Daemun7 wrote:
As a follow up i finally managed to get resistances up with essentially perfect gear, it also requires a cospri with the reduced attribute to even make this work to reach about 9.97 aps with 52cdr.

However after stretching so hard to reach full resist, capped hit rate my ice nova per activation is only at 741k vs juju's pob of 1.5M, even with the high aps i don't think it quite reaches the same level of dps.

Is 52 CDR not viable for maxing dps vs headhunter? Seems like after putting in all that work to make the stats work out it still does less dps than the hh version

https://pastebin.com/15rY9bcv

My pob is absolutely min/maxed and close to impossible to get more damage without losing defense :D POB do not calculate coc ice nova damage right. You will still cast 2.5 ice novas/second more with 52CD setup (if remember right) I believe in upcoming 2.0 POB community fork will add real coc calculations that will be really cool! You can easily notice difference with 14 and 52cooldown when playing!
Okay first versions with full DPS helmet is ready!

This is 100% boss killer with absurd DPS! Its pretty much most insane boss killer coc ice nova that has been put together :D We have more DPS than top CI builds without max block at this point :DDD Obviously well built LL build will always have more dps since more auras but they are glass cannons. We still have more DPS than most LL builds while having max block!

pob: https://pastebin.com/tZae5sc5

- awk9 sirus last phase ~1.5seconds
- all bosses just melt like butter
- 52 cooldown and 9.79aps
- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- Stun immune (if killed recently)
- 50% chance to avoid elemental ailment (can be increased)
- ~7250 es
- 75% attack and 74% spell block
- Blind from two sources
- Damage is absolutely insane
- About 100x better survivability than non block CI glass cannons

This is mostly done and need some small min/maxing. If you have ideas how to improve then feel free to tell :) Next version will be 52cooldown with explo chest and 100% elemental ailment immunity, should be done by this week ;)
Last edited by juju666 on Mar 18, 2021, 12:21:05 AM
Hi,

I've been following the guide and really enjoyed putting it together. Recently crafted the elevated explode chest, and have some more currency to start min-maxing. I've looked at the 'what to upgrade next' section, and it seems like I'm at the 'start of min/maxing' part. I'm wondering if its better to upgrade my gloves or the helmet or shield first? Also, I'm not able to get the ignite part on my ring due to having to craft the -3 mana cost, but will once I hit 99 to get the abyss jewel.

I'm also hoping to swap to the 52 Cdr build for boss fights, and have the Cdr belt already, so the boots could also be upgraded (hopefully by crafting on the one I already have, but most likely have to restart)

Thanks!

pob: https://pastebin.com/c6JdBBCS
Last edited by aurum0718 on Mar 16, 2021, 2:31:21 PM
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Hi,

Would upgrade helmet with +1power charge -12 (or just -9)
"
juju666 wrote:
"
aurum0718 wrote:
Hi,

Would upgrade helmet with +1power charge -12 (or just -9)

Thanks for the advice! I’m wondering if you have some tips for crafting it with the elevated -12? Since I think without it is straightforward in that I use dense fossils on the double-influenced base to get two t1 ES mods and then harvest craft the rest. Not quite sure how to get the two ES mods if using the elevated -12 though.
"
aurum0718 wrote:
for crafting

I think easiest way is just to awakener orb +1 power and -12 and do rest with harvest. Dunno if any better ways :P
I have always wanted to play this build, so I finally decided this was the league to give it a go. Definitely enjoy mapping with the build! I do feel a bit squishy and my bossing seems not great. My gear definitely needs work, but I am wondering if you can give it a once over along with my tree to see if I am missing anything crucial. I know my gear needs fixing with some resists and ES. I am working on some better boots currently so I can aim for 100% ailment immunity. My APS is less than the 7.58 and I don't really know to to find the CDR% on my character.. Unless it's already at the initial threshold. Thanks in advance!

Here's my POB: https://pastebin.com/XhsaCshX
"
Tricen wrote:
I have always wanted to play this build

First of all buy awk cast on crit gem (lvl3+) so you get 14cd BP (you are losing like 30% dps right now without having any cd) Wasting 7points to just get Depth perception is super bad... Fix all gear
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Tricen wrote:
I have always wanted to play this build

First of all buy awk cast on crit gem (lvl3+) so you get 14cd BP (you are losing like 30% dps right now without having any cd) Wasting 7points to just get Depth perception is super bad... Fix all gear

I went down to depth perception because I read earlier in this thread that getting close to if not 100% accuracy was really important. I am sitting at 97% accuracy right now. Where else would accuracy be gotten from? I will get a Awk CoC!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info