[3.??] juju's exBest CoC'k Ice Nova Build ||| CI / GB / Max Block ||| exGOD TIER BUILD...!!!

"
darkjoy wrote:

Dude, I'm here asking for specific advice on how to improve my gear.

Saying my gear is not that great without explaining why doesn't fucking help.

And honestly, my gear is nearly exactly what the guide calls for. Not sure why you decided to be a troll but here we are.

I'm not using HH, so my 1 ring is "trash" because I need the STR/DEX from it. The unique ring is nearly exactly what is called for in the guide. I'm following the damn guide! The cluster jewel is for 100% ele avoid, which again, is called for in the guide.

My gear is worth over 200 ex and yet it's "trash".

Whatever man.

"
I'm following the damn guide!

That's your problem.

Copy/paste without any understanding what so ever.
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 9, 2021, 5:14:59 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
Well, I'm at 86% accuracy and it seems fine to me

It's not really fine at all, i had more myself with day 2 gear

I think you did not get the point how accuracy/crit/diamond flask works

''1) 100% Crit Chance & 100% Hit Chance on your Cyclone should be your first priority. CoC Gem can only proc if your Cyclone lands a Hit, and that Hit MUST be a Crit. Anytime your Cyclone is not Hitting and/or Criting that's a DPS loss. To get your Hit Chance/Crit Chance up:''

Did not find diamond flask part: But it also counts your chance to hit before crit and if any of those wont count as a hit you will MISS. So getting close to 100% is extremely important! 85% chance to hit is just bad and should really be improved

For attack speed get 14% cospri and get attack speed pretty much everywhere. I would recommend going for UI spot and instead of attack speed sacrifice spell damage small nodes. Also get 8% attack speed jewels instead full crit multi

Do not pick throatseeker and go cluster jewels instead!

edit: also make sure you have tailwind and onslaught checked on pob community fork

Alright, I'll try to improve the accuracy.

Thank you for the advice.

Build is amazing with "some investement" killed Sirus today after a small shopping Spree xD He doesnt even have a Meteor Phase anymore :D Going to take that build to Delve now and see how far i can get :)Think i just want a triple Stat Watchers Eye as next upgrade(Precision Crit Multi maybe) or anything else u guys would recommend for min maxing? Ty JUJU for the build <3

Heres my Gear so far if anyone interested:
"
Anena wrote:
Delve now and see how far i can get :)Think i just want a triple Stat Watchers Eye as next upgrade(Precision Crit Multi maybe) or anything else u guys would recommend for min maxing? Ty JUJU for the build <3

There are so many good options with watchers if have spare money. Not sure why you are using flame dash and have enlightened 4? (what am i not getting lmao)

Delving: With my current gear i reached depth 1330 with no real issues. I still have way overkill damage but can get one shotted by random things depending on mods. Still like 90% succesrate even in 1330depth! Will get way deeper for sure :D

You will get to depth 1000 with 0 issues (bosses may be hard tough with this build)

edit: divine up those flasks or i get super triggered

Last edited by juju666 on Mar 9, 2021, 7:56:17 PM
OMG yeah im so terrible XD That enlighten/precision setup was left from (i think) when i didnt had the helmet enchant and needed skillpoints xD Now i can use Dash for sure will fix that :) Ty!!!

Deepest in delve was 600 for me in Metamorph (Challenge needed it)so im really looking forward to do that and see how it goes :)
Last edited by Anena on Mar 9, 2021, 8:13:35 PM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
pandanielak wrote:
Why not? It's still going to be CI/GB/Max block.
Golem would be up most of the time with CwDT. Idk why but I like assassin's mark, and putting Elemental weaknes forces me to get rid of assassin mark, hence the idea with 6l CwDT instead of 6l hex setup.
I know flame is much worse it's just... I've mtx :D
I've also forgot to get rid of portal from the setup, knowing how much you hate it lol.

True, I'm missing 2% from shield, but mystic will give me extra 6% so 56% in total, is it the maximum we can achieve?

@Edit
I put golem exactly for the reason to stay GB/Max block, after hitting 52cdr i need that extra accuracy, which i cannot fit elswere (yet)

just follow my passive tree and you get 74% spell block (with 12% shield)

Truth about golem with end game setup: Its fucking trash. It keeps dying. Even shit with CWDT setup. I have played with it, trust me i know. ITS ONLY WORTH FOR LEAGUE START! 100% Useless if you want to do hardest content poe can give you. Flame dash only because on mtx? seriously man u just want ur build to be 30% shittier so can use mtx???

Since you have full DPS helm, you can get whisper of doom anoint and go for tripple curse, check it with pob!

Ok, i'll get rid of golem once I figure out how to get 100% hit chance w/o it.
I've missed one or two passives for spell block, thx.
ok, Ok, OK. I will use dash. jesus... :D
Whispers of Doom was perfect choice. THX!!!
so uhm... about that harvest crafting removed in 3.14... i guess Build is impossible for casuals now...
"
NaImLeZz wrote:
so uhm... about that harvest crafting removed in 3.14... i guess Build is impossible for casuals now...

They do not remove Harvest, they modify it.

GG items will be harder to craft/ buy, but this build works 100% without harvest crafts.

At worst you won't have elevated tailwind and explo chest with ++ crit. That's not terrible...
IGN: Cyanyx
Last edited by Qmabyte on Mar 10, 2021, 7:26:55 PM
"
NaImLeZz wrote:

To be honest, it wont too big thing! Man i played last league this build and did t19 fully juiced maps without any harvest crafts (check jujuCatsOnCrit char) I crafted most of gear with fossils myself! Sure things will be harder for sure, but it will be same for everyone else! You really just need 5% es on block shield so can play this build :D IT WILL BE ALL FINE IN 3.14 STILL WILL BE TOP-5 BUILD!!!!!!!
"
Qmabyte wrote:

They do not remove Harvest, they modify it.

GG items will be harder to craft/ buy, but this build works 100% without harvest crafts.

At worst you won't have elevated tailwind and explo chest with ++ crit. That's not terrible...

Yes we have to sacrifice stuff in next league but it wont seriously be too big of a thing :D Just have to try gamble more with awakener orb haha... i understand why they are going to nerf harvest since its so OP even in 3.13 ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay we have started new project with Tengrii_

Before next league we will show the absolutely BEST coc ice nova boss killer and Explo chest HH version that has been ever built in POES HISTORY!!! These builds will make all other coc ice novas look like a massive joke! Yes this will be way better build than any +6mirror build currently at poe.ninja by far!

Boss version will be out ''soon''

Explo chest HH version will be out before league ends. Still missing a lot of gear and have to maybe even craft some of them since they don't exist. If you want to help contribute to this science project feel free to pm me :D

I will update them to guide with POB! They will be absolutely insane :P

"
To be honest, it wont too big thing! Man i played last league this build and did t19 fully juiced maps without any harvest crafts (check jujuCatsOnCrit char) I crafted most of gear with fossils myself! Sure things will be harder for sure, but it will be same for everyone else! You really just need 5% es on block shield so can play this build :D IT WILL BE ALL FINE IN 3.14 STILL WILL BE TOP-5 BUILD!!!!!!!

I Hope so!!! I love playing this build and CoC Ice Nova in general and your Build is awesome!!

"
Okay we have started new project with Tengrii_

Before next league we will show the absolutely BEST coc ice nova boss killer and Explo chest HH version that has been ever built in POES HISTORY!!! These builds will make all other coc ice novas look like a massive joke! Yes this will be way better build than any +6mirror build currently at poe.ninja by far!

Boss version will be out ''soon''

Explo chest HH version will be out before league ends. Still missing a lot of gear and have to maybe even craft some of them since they don't exist. If you want to help contribute to this science project feel free to pm me :D

I will update them to guide with POB! They will be absolutely insane :P

I Hope you guys will Update the "How to Craft" Section with that Build too for 3.14... I just learned How to Craft all the Stuff WITH HARVEST and im kinda lost again without it tbh :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info