3.15 NERFED | Ultimate boss Killer | One shot doryani's fist(ing) Chieftain | Infinite DPS

"
Leon_Tin wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
Leon_Tin wrote:
What if the ferocity charges run out quickly without the use of combat insanity how can you maintain them at level 1? and how to calculate your damage

rus

Combat insanity? Is it berserk?
Ferocity charges? You mean rage?

Everything of that is maintaned by %mana regeneration rate

I use the translator

so water my Rage charges on the chiff, quickly evaporate what to do? and how to know your dps

It seems to take regen mana, but how to cram them into the budget I have no idea

Answered in pm :)
please help with mana regen not PM's just straight explanation plx
Its that divergent pulverise its reqaly god choise ? i was bought it and attack sped its so low now
And about survival its so bad atm so many random deaths and seems like t 13 + ultimatum no way to make full
Last edited by Shecutor on May 3, 2021, 5:59:52 PM
"
Shecutor wrote:
Its that divergent pulverise its reqaly god choise ? i was bought it and attack sped its so low now
And about survival its so bad atm so many random deaths and seems like t 13 + ultimatum no way to make full

It's your choise, obviously :)
Hey just wanna say this is an awesome build im having a lot of fun playing it.
"
Whty542 wrote:
Hey just wanna say this is an awesome build im having a lot of fun playing it.

You are welcome :)
My pob - https://pastebin.com/Hn7zT2sB
Cant kill any guardians, get oneshots.
"
Arthanis228 wrote:
My pob - https://pastebin.com/Hn7zT2sB
Cant kill any guardians, get oneshots.

3k life is the reason, I think.
In my not min-maxed version, described here as an example, we had 6k life+ES
"
GidekPL wrote:
please help with mana regen not PM's just straight explanation plx

Read previous posts on page 17-19...
So just personal discovery. If you have enfeeble corruption on Doryani fist for me best other option on chest was enhance support lvl 3 or 4. It gives 16% quality to flame golem, molten shell, and most importantly to blood rage. Also min-max option to 6-link chest so enhance can support berserk that will give us even more damage.

Im not crazy about 6-link. I dont have it but im using enhance now lvl 3 and its amazing.

Also, if you go past level 93 you can add Malicious Intent near Shaper. Good use because with corrupted gloves we consistently hit with enfeeble.

Last edited by pakkomeister on May 4, 2021, 9:43:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info