[3.16] ❄️ Peak Performance Ice Shot Deadeye ❄️ | Deceivingly Tanky | Start>Endgame

Hello again !

Made some progress with the build, but i still think its missing some points, low dps for bossing, dying from one shots...

Here is the https://pastebin.com/LxXJF2wQ as you asked.
Thank you very much !
I agree with you also have the feeling that one has hardly boss damage
"
lucasbbaldo wrote:
Hello again !

Made some progress with the build, but i still think its missing some points, low dps for bossing, dying from one shots...

Here is the https://pastebin.com/LxXJF2wQ as you asked.
Thank you very much !

Ticked some of the relevant boxes in POB to better reflect your DPS.
https://pastebin.com/RFpYq2Np

A few immediate things you can improve on is as follows:
1. Link Bonechill to Skitterbots (You need helm enchant)

2. 6L main skill

3. Corrupting pierce away from the Voidfletcher

4. Anointing amulet

5. Using catalyst on Mark of the Elder ring & Replica Hyrri's amulet

Honestly most non-meta build suffers in 3.15, but reaching red maps on a 5L is pretty good as far as measuring stick goes.

"
Skura wrote:
I agree with you also have the feeling that one has hardly boss damage

I hear you, my other builds also suffers the same issue this version. Ice Shot has never been a hard-hitting skill before this, but 3.15 really hits it hard eitherway. Thankfully Voidfletcher is still untouched so you'll need to depend on it alot.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Last edited by mantol456 on Aug 3, 2021, 9:15:21 PM
"
mantol456 wrote:
"
Hi again,
Thanks for this build, I have enjoyed this a lot since the day I came back to this game (after 6 years...). I tried before the lightning trap and lightning arrow builds, non-comparable to this one, due to damage nuking. I have here my build: https://pastebin.com/Kwsqn95N still a work in progress but I can manage t16 map just today (yay!) even I used all of the portals lol. I am learning the crafting but honestly way too much for me as for my time, working, and learning the crafting is mind fucked to me :( any way you could help me with that? I checked the build and my damage is wayyyyy too low compared to yours, goal is just half that would be good enough haha. If you can help in any way, please let me know, I'm also happy to share some of the outputs too if that works for you ;)
Also for cluster setup, I am trying to experiment with Shifting Shadow
because amour of this build is minimal so I decided to go max evasion and see how it goes. Plus blinding enemies might be an addon to DPS too, wdyt? If you do have any hints on how to improve my build I would glad to hear it too :) thanks again and have a nice week start

Well first up there will be a major difference in DPS due to the bow and gem levels, also you still have not yet allocated any points in the cluster jewel, so there's that. You're dying alot because you still don't have the last ascendancy for Wind Ward, CWDT + Immortal Call and the Enduring Composure cluster jewel for auto endurance charge generation.

I didn't level up the gems due to lack of intell, I don't know how you managed but my intel is only about 90-ish so leveling all the gems as of now is not really possible to me :( plus my manapool on 3 auras suck (49 left), so I had to disable skitterbots. Leeching is not always work for me too so there is it...
Just started to play this build after switcing from toxic rain. This build is so much fun than toxic rain although damage to boss wise maybe toxic rain a bit higher, maybe due to mirage archer accendency (not sure).

Did the cluster jewel but there are still other upgrade pending- 6 link, no pierce voidfletcher, rings, bonechill, watchers eye..even alira.

Based on above upgrade which one gave the most dps increase? Does saving Alira really better than 2 point?
Last edited by chaoswind7 on Aug 4, 2021, 3:18:25 PM
Do you mind helping my character reach some more survivability and damage? A rare bow with good stats is less damage than the opus according to pob also. Im really struggling with finding the optimal flask setup too. i should have about 5million dps now according to pob
Last edited by vegeta1991 on Aug 5, 2021, 1:07:47 PM
"
vegeta1991 wrote:
Do you mind helping my character reach some more survivability and damage? A rare bow with good stats is less damage than the opus according to pob also. Im really struggling with finding the optimal flask setup too. i should have about 5million dps now according to pob

I have the same question, a good stats with dex stacking and 1 additional arrow return worse DPS than my current windripper setup... and I am way below 1m DPS not saying 4 or 5m :( I did check my skill gem and upgrading but I don't think that's making up for huge gap of DPS... My skill tree is also on the way, try ticking all still not even close :D
"

I didn't level up the gems due to lack of intell, I don't know how you managed but my intel is only about 90-ish so leveling all the gems as of now is not really possible to me :( plus my manapool on 3 auras suck (49 left), so I had to disable skitterbots. Leeching is not always work for me too so there is it...

I haven't used it before but your unique flask Soul Ripper prevents you from gaining mana during flask effect, which may be why leeching doesn't work.

"
chaoswind7 wrote:
Just started to play this build after switcing from toxic rain. This build is so much fun than toxic rain although damage to boss wise maybe toxic rain a bit higher, maybe due to mirage archer accendency (not sure).

Did the cluster jewel but there are still other upgrade pending- 6 link, no pierce voidfletcher, rings, bonechill, watchers eye..even alira.

Based on above upgrade which one gave the most dps increase? Does saving Alira really better than 2 point?

Bonechill, curse-on-hit rings and 6L should net you the DPS increase. Alira will help your gearing for the resistance capping.

"
vegeta1991 wrote:

It's why for the build the bow is usually upgraded later, because you'd need a really good one to actually be better than Death's Opus. Not sure your 5 mil DPS is correct or not, because that's higher than mine on pre-3.15 with Harvest gears.

"

I have the same question, a good stats with dex stacking and 1 additional arrow return worse DPS than my current windripper setup... and I am way below 1m DPS not saying 4 or 5m :( I did check my skill gem and upgrading but I don't think that's making up for huge gap of DPS... My skill tree is also on the way, try ticking all still not even close :D

If you're mostly done on other gears than you can follow my crafting guide (2nd method, using awakener's orb) for the extra DPS. Do note that guide is not updated for 3.15 Aisling nerfs, but for the prefix part of combining Hunter + Shaper bow the steps are still the same.
My Youtube channel guide:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuOAAZyUPDtInV9UDiH4BBw
Last edited by mantol456 on Aug 6, 2021, 2:58:50 AM
"
mantol456 wrote:
"

I haven't used it before but your unique flask Soul Ripper prevents you from gaining mana during flask effect, which may be why leeching doesn't work.

"
chaoswind7 wrote:

Bonechill, curse-on-hit rings and 6L should net you the DPS increase. Alira will help your gearing for the resistance capping.

"
vegeta1991 wrote:

It's why for the build the bow is usually upgraded later, because you'd need a really good one to actually be better than Death's Opus. Not sure your 5 mil DPS is correct or not, because that's higher than mine on pre-3.15 with Harvest gears.

"

If you're mostly done on other gears than you can follow my crafting guide (2nd method, using awakener's orb) for the extra DPS. Do note that guide is not updated for 3.15 Aisling nerfs, but for the prefix part of combining Hunter + Shaper bow the steps are still the same.

Yeah i'm at 6.2m now. but the survivability is really really bad
Just wanted to say that this build has been a lot of fun for me so far. League Start was a bit rough, but with a bit of investment the build is really good though survivability can be an issue. Im curious where to improve my gear next. Was thinking about intemidate gloves and then craft a new bow, but maybe i missed something along the way, so if anyone wants to check my character and can tell me what do next it would be appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info