3.13.1 Patch Notes Preview

when is this going to be released i have 4 maven invitations im waiting to drop.
Thanks for SO fix. Really
Any update on arcane surge levels / hierophant? Please—an entire ascendancy (well, those using it to play MoM/archmage builds) is broken! This exact same bug was fixed in the past (from a different source obviously). I don’t understand the delay here. Just because everyone is playing inquisitor and necro doesn’t mean that hiero should be deprioritized.
why no Fix about the Spawn of Racecourse Reflect Boss in Maiven encounter? Thats a Shit Mechanic!

Pls also Fix the bug, that u sometimes cant start Rituals, when the Ritual is in the Bossroom and I cant click the Totem, because Maiven counts as a Monster
Did you guys transfer your entire development team to the MTX department?

This is minor considering how long it took to come out with it; that on top of the fact that it was released in this state despite the extra month you took to dodge Cyberpunk makes it seem like very few people are even working on this at all.

I'd also just like to take this opportunity to call out the fact that you lied about updating outdated skills and this is honestly the most boring state of meta that has ever existed on this game.

If you dont stop catering to streamers and their rabid, logic-devoid fanbases you're going to drive a large percentage of people away from this game.
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
What about stone titans in rituals? They are standing still doing nothing.
im hoping that this patch fixes some of the crashes exspecially the ones when starting the game. I am currently not able to play on neither the steam nor the ggg client because of that. Really wish the client crash patch would come earlier
Maven's Ivitation drop rate AFTER 1st 10 boss fight has been completed is bugged. Or it is so small I am being overly polite by not calling it intentional.

Please review your decision to do 99999999 maven witnessed boss fights before a chance at 10 boss or Uncharted Region challenge, not to mention Maven fight.
Will this repair characters that are crashing every instance they enter? I crashed permanently on Legion encounter. Now I'm crashing every single place I enter beside cities with this char. If someone enter my h/o they crash and cannot enter any instance for at least 30min, If I enter their h.o I'm crashing them too. Same with story line places, I can enter party, join via portal and crash the party.
I'm unable to play the character I liked and I can crash other people characters.I did bug topic about it...
Edit: I also cleared all files of the game and re-installed it clean. Did not help. I'm still crashing evil being with that char :(
Last edited by kileras12 on Jan 26, 2021, 11:39:36 AM
"Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend."

How about people abusing this exploit right now, where there's OFFICIAL statement, that this is an EXPLOIT.
Signed
Vermyn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info