Ethercraft Armour Set and Stash Tab Sale

just testing my post dont mind me and the skin looks cool btw
It has been said that in the end of all things, you would find a new beginning. But as the shadow once again crawls across our world, and the stench of terror drifts on a bitter wind, the people pray for strength and guidance.
Snarky comments aside, I think this Ethercraft theme of mtxes (aura, weapon effect, wings, armour sets) showcases the absolute need for a color slider.

Time to evolve GGG!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Snarky comments aside, I think this Ethercraft theme of mtxes (aura, weapon effect, wings, armour sets) showcases the absolute need for a color slider.

Time to evolve GGG!

Bro look at your fucking Supporter packs, only red-themed ones. You are one to talk, you only like red color :D hilarious!
"
TheDravic wrote:
"

Time to evolve GGG!

Bro look at your fucking Supporter packs, only red-themed ones. You are one to talk, you only like red color :D hilarious!

"only" is over rated. :)
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
TheDravic wrote:
"

Time to evolve GGG!

...or, he have so much supporter packs that he can display only one color ones... I prefer the yellow ones to show, but could also create a list with blue or red.
My wallet says no.
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
Save up for the pink power ranger imo
The green power ranger looks amazing. Totally getting that one! :)

I really hope you guys continue this trend of having a selection of colors for the same armor!!!

(+1 to one of the comments, I'll be waiting for the pink power ranger too. No, seriously, we need it!)
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
uhh nice now we need big wings for it <3 then i will buy it :)
thank you for an armour that doesn't come with a skirt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info