Echoes of the Atlas Week One Report

Is it intended that the Elementalist golem resummon node should resummon TWO of any golem that dies?

I ask this because I have the same number of maximum golems as I have different types of golem (six). When one of them dies, the timer starts, after the timer expires two of that golem are summoned, forcing my oldest golem out (it doesn't die, it's just replaced). This means that I then have to summon each of my golems in turn, until I get to all different again. Effectively, that ascendancy node is forcing me to summon a sequence of five golems whenever one dies, instead of resummoning the one that died.
Last edited by magpye on Jan 20, 2021, 2:05:06 AM
"
annonymouse__ wrote:
Do you guys plan to add more affinities to the stash tabs?

Yes this would be nice! Like jewels, gems and flasks.
"
mucker wrote:
Ritual is great, good job on intuitiveness, variety, fun, risk/reward, crazy moment potential. Love it!

Echos / maven is ok, the smallness of the arena x the clusterfuck potential of layered boss attacks feels a little limiting on build choice. I don’t know why you did the envoy and her separate, I think it would have been more fun if she just talked to us directly.

Harvest and heist both needed a little more work. Harvest is really disruptive to map flow now that it isn’t the focus of the league. Also just feels a little clunky, why are there choices in the garden? I’d be happy with way less crafts but infinite horticulture capacity.

Heist... I dunno. Maybe you could simplify it down, ditch harbor completely, just meet the portal girl in maps randomly for random contracts? As is I guess some people will get into it each league as an alternate activity? Feels like keeping it is sunk cost thinking. I’m sure it was expensive to make but is it really a gameplay experience you want to preserve?

I think heist and harbor is realy cool. Love the rogues with their different personalities and lore. Harvest is also fine. Give a little break from other stuff. If you worry about you efficiency, ignore it all and go speedfarm maps onely. I rather have fun and do different things. But each to their own.
"
annonymouse__ wrote:

Yes, would be nice for example to mark "rings" or "belts" in your specific tab and collect them more quickly, I vote for this!
I will admit it's redundant but it would be nice to see an icon for the Permanent Onslaught effect just so we know it's there. Obviously unnecessary since we can just feel it but it would still be nice.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Whaler4444 wrote:
Since heist league has gone core shouldn't you add the Markers to the currency tab?

Would be nice!
Please fix this bug already
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1

It has exited for more than 6 months and it's destroying wealth or causing inconvenience for your standard players every single time.
Automatic map conversion for example does not work when you would get more than 72 of a unique map because of the downtier bug.
Had "fun" for 1 hour figuring this out before conversion finally worked.
"
Rekill wrote:
"
annonymouse__ wrote:

Yes this would be nice! Like jewels, gems and flasks.

yep. and i need affinity tab for sack of potatoes and undercooked water
fk archnemesis.
"
magpye wrote:
Is it intended that the Elementalist golem resummon node should resummon TWO of any golem that dies?

I ask this because I have the same number of maximum golems as I have different types of golem (six). When one of them dies, the timer starts, after the timer expires two of that golem are summoned, forcing my oldest golem out (it doesn't die, it's just replaced). This means that I then have to summon each of my golems in turn, until I get to all different again. Effectively, that ascendancy node is forcing me to summon a sequence of five golems whenever one dies, instead of resummoning the one that died.

No way, I hope they'll resolve it… I'm still levelling (first time ssf…) but I plan to have few golems and this respawning of golems was good idea!
"
Whaler4444 wrote:
Since heist league has gone core shouldn't you add the Markers to the currency tab?

Why Not just add them to go straight into the Heist Locker that already has a space for them without having to manually open the locker when you are sorting non-league currency within your chest of tabs?

What I'm saying is make the affinity within the Heist Locker itself but connected with your main Chest of Stash tabs so any Heist League-specific currency can be filtered right into it, and yes, even from clicking it while you have your main Stash Tab UI up and not the Heist Locker UI.

Honestly we really don't need more currency clutter being automatically added to the currency stash tab league after league (which tends to carry an expectation and counter-productive precedence) if that league currency can be allocated elsewhere, while expansion currency being classified as non-league general currency, seem to be the exception (i.e. Conquerer/Awakener/Maven Orbs etc.).
Last edited by AShugars on Jan 20, 2021, 3:52:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info