The Warlord Mystery Box

GGG bots are back and rampge...
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Not my type of mystery box. But the effects are certainly looking better.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
If I want neon day-glo on my character all I need are these

InstanT EdgeLorD, just add

Glowsticks for everyone
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Suffering Ugly as F.

Misery is pretty darn nice.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
that music trumps anything in that box

the way it builds up holy hell nice job on the score
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
nice wing
OMG AMAZING!
Last edited by Blewdborne on Apr 17, 2024, 12:23:33 AM
I really like the art. I purchased a couple of boxes, and due to non-exsting duplicate protection I got a lot of duplicate non-wearable items.

So I lost in this gambling try. Much better is to wait until they are in shop on sale.
This is better than what many others do, but you’re still making money off the foibles of randomness and human gambling addictions.

If you get 4 duplicate Suffering Helmets, but no Misery Helmets (after opening ~70 boxes(*)), either 3 of those helmets will be useless to you; or you’ll want to buy and open more boxes; or you’ll want to buy a Misery Helmet when it appears in the mtx store to combine – and then you’ll still have 1 useless Suffering helmet, but no Misery Helmet, so you’ll want to buy another one of those too!

Meanwhile, you’re accumulating all kind of useless junk.

Even though “You are guaranteed to get an item that is worth at least what you paid for it (30 points) …” it may not be an item that you want or that is actually useful to you. So in sum, considering useless and unwanted duplicates, it’s better to wait until these things appear in the mtx store and buy just what you want then. But that’s not what most people will do, because of the allure of gambling.

Still better than what many do, but still not an ethical way to make money.
(*) There are 12 uncommon mtx, and uncommons appear 35% of the time. So *on average* (but never in reality), you’d have to open 34.2 boxes to get one of every uncommon mtx. Twice that would give you *on average* 2 of every mtx, but given random fluctuations you’re as likely as not to get 4 of one mtx and zero of the corresponding one.
Take my advice. I'm not using it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info