[3.14] Exploding Marauder with ZERO active skills - very SSF viable done in 28 hours incl. levelling

Well, here's hoping this will help anyone at all... I went through and finagled what I could of the tree and skill links into a PoB (latest community fork) with some notes. If anyone's got some more input on how to flesh this out some PLEASE reach out. The build premise is interesting, to say the least.

https://pastebin.com/jbf0ZFnG
Noone else is playing with this? I am levelling a character and at lvl 52 on act 8 the passive style is not yet viable, that's for sure.
Looks pretty much like a copy paste of Trollergosum CWDT Chieftain ZERO Flask ZERO Skills full T16 Clear from 3 months ago tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4eYzx8Hs14&feature=youtu.be

It is decent for mapping, ok for bossing and pretty much just a meme with a completely braindead playstyle

never gonna be anything other than just a lol build that you can play for the fun and IDGAF playstyle
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Last edited by 0nyX on Mar 27, 2021, 7:35:55 AM
I think your build is broken

Kidding, it is one of the most fun builds iv ever played (only 1200 hours into POE) but it is phenomenally fun. Got to level 59 right now with only 1 death and it was self inflicted along with the best clearspeed while leveling. Will post update when mapping but I'm taking this boy to Sirus and excited to do so. Also first SSF character!!!
I'm looking for a SSF character.. this sounds interesting.

For those doing this in SSF... any thoughts/updates?
"
brunowa wrote:
I'm looking for a SSF character.. this sounds interesting.

For those doing this in SSF... any thoughts/updates?

I play a version of this for the lols I originally saw it in Trollergosum videoand he has 3 different versions of it

https://pastebin.com/K4QR58je

that is the PoB I use, just cyclone through t16 with no effort tbh
~ If it moves, kill it ~
Looks really good - Im wondering if I can play this as a FACEBREAKER build ?? I want to pummel and pilage with my fists and this looks like I could do it in 3.14..
In game since Minotaur League..
Well I just got to maps - wasnt rushing through the game and having little problems so far. Incredibly fun build but Im using Holy FLame Totem and Withering Step as my active usable skills... Bravo - working well in early maps ...

In game since Minotaur League..
Oh nice, I love builds where you only have to push 1-2 buttons or 0 like in this one. I found my new build, thank you.

Is infernal mantle any good idea for this build?

A thing I don't understand is why is the level of spell cascade, multiple greater projectile and elemental focus higher than the level of their cwdt? This shouldn't actually work right?
Last edited by Afura_33 on Jun 1, 2021, 12:16:29 PM
if u try this in gunlet i will laugh how u die nonstop...maybe in ssfhc league where u have some items to equip and not as first character its somhow playable...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info