Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

"actions speak louder than words". we will see tomorrow.
Thanks for being a great development team.
yay! Honestly with the articles and videos released so far, I am really excited for this league and it feels monumental!! Hopes are high!
Thank you too for your work, GGG team.
Cya araund. Great work for whole team!

Cant wait to finally play it! xD
COLD AS ICE!
Looking forward to this league (and expansion) more than I have any other league in years.
Wow, spot checked this thread and it actually looks like it is more positive than negative. I am very exited about the coming league, and hope to get further into the end game than ever before.

How people can complain about a truly play for free game that tries to get a new league every 3 months is amazing. Although I did get a little bored with Harvest I am thinking by taking away the grow part of it with square that away.

Cleared the deck for the weekend with my wife just to try and get through the 10 Acts. (I am slow.)

Keep up the great work and really appreciate the customer support you guys give when necessary!
Thanks a lot for all the hard work, and for all the joy path of exile is bringing to my life.
Last edited by darkdieter1 on Jan 14, 2021, 8:03:41 PM
Lots of love to the development team! Thanks for keeping us safe at home during these difficult times <3
i must say im very happy so far with this new development schedule/cycle. it has aided in so many things in our view let alone all the things outside of our scope, like the polishing you've put in etc.

things i've noticed are just the announcements. they've been at a very acceptable (early even) time compared to previous launches, probably because its actually been ready to be posted for some time instead of being rush rush rush all while trying to actually finish the league content.

best example i can give is patch notes. they came super early in comparison, and i bet it was a much less stressful situation to release them this time around.

all of this things, little and big, are great for you guys as a company and developers. i only see a positive future for GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info