Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

Thank you! I can see hard work, progress, new content and ideas every 3 months and great passion! It's more than I can expect. Respect and regards for all from team, all the best in 2021, keep this direction. Always something to do in the game, always something to learn and try, now league contents which we'll be able to enhance through new Atlas passives! A lot of supports from web sites like Wiki or Poedb, living POE website and good community.
Every league that is more boss or exiles oriented kind of battles is waaaay better than just throwing 1k minions at you. So i'm 100% sure it will be better than blight and similar(most of them).
More stronger and less white pollution screen mobs = heathier game experience.
8 years of launch day fun! Cheers Chris & team
brabo
i wake to early up.. 9-10 hours left whaaaaa

cant wait HYPE .

thanks Chris + GGG you are the best !
Last edited by chrisbasaki on Jan 15, 2021, 4:18:27 AM
Thank you to Chris and everyone on the team for your hard work on Path of Exile. I can't wait to try this league tonight!
Ok the hype is back.I was very vocal of the changes and pissed as fu.. but i do love this game and i think this has the potential to be the best League.

Now that my build is nerft to oblivion i have no clue what to start with.Good thing i still have a couple of hours to figure out.but that toxic rain pathfinder is looking sexy honestly..

Wish all of you a good league start and have fun.Tnx GGG
Cant' wait! Cheers!
Countdown timers set, all ready to go. Looking forward to this one!
Thanks for all the hard work on this league we will enjoy it for sure!

Greetings to all employes and staff of Grinding Gear Games!

:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info