Before we launch Echoes of the Atlas tomorrow

Thanks GGG LEts GOOOOOO
POGGERS
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Hope the community will be as happy with the League as you guys are, i for certain are extremely excited to try this League and Expansion (if i ever get to the end-game content lol)
I'd wish i have some money to show my support after these troubling times but we can't all be that fortunate, GGG/Path of Exile is the only game where i actually want to pay for microtransactions and don't feel regret/doubt when buying the supporter packs.
Much love and hopes for an amazing launch of 3.13, also hopefully a good 2021 for you all at Grinding Gear Games! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Thank you and the entire GGG team for all you do and for continuing to push through regardless of everything going on!

I am glad I was here for the start and been able to play through the leagues with you guys.

Here is to a new adventure!

Thank you Chris and whole team. Looking forwards to juiced up maps for free as much as juiced up characters in ascendancy (2.6 i believe)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 14, 2021, 9:21:35 PM
Thanks GGG for all, lets go. Brasillllllllllll.
Too late now that totems were destroyed...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
8.5 years, I still play every day, can't wait for tomorrow (after work)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Thank you for everything <3
@LilyGrshmn ★
THANK YOU GGG !

I started play POE on Feb 2014. There are good years there are bad years. Happy to be able to see Rituals being pushed out despite COVID19 impacts to our daily fundamental functions.

<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info