Path of Building for Mac! 3.24-ready

Thank you
hello, I tried path of building and the transfigured gems don't show up yet, any update ?
Updated!
Getting the following error message:
Error Code: 0x00000014 (no mapping for user instruction read)

Don't know ish about computers so no idea how to mess with the coding and whatnot....ne idea how to fix? Been using this link for 8 leagues or so with no issues previously.
Yeah, I'm still getting the same issue others have mentioned, instant crash. I've also never had any issues until this one. Not really sure if it's worth the time for me to keep trying to resolve it myself, but figured I would toss another bump on the post.
Updated. I tried another potential fix to the issues opening it on older Macs, but still don't have an older Mac to test on, so can't verify the fix.

If you get an error, do send me as much of the error context (not just the message) if possible! If it's too long, consider putting it in a pastebin or other document.
Love your work!

Unfortunately, getting an error with the latest update (M1 Pro, Sonoma 14.2):

"

“PathOfBuilding” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

Also following in the console:

"

/Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/pobWrapper.sh: line 4: 22722 Killed: 9 ./PathOfBuilding

"
telegrammer wrote:
Love your work!

Unfortunately, getting an error with the latest update (M1 Pro, Sonoma 14.2):

"

“PathOfBuilding” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin.

Also following in the console:

"

/Applications/PathOfBuilding.app/Contents/MacOS/pobWrapper.sh: line 4: 22722 Killed: 9 ./PathOfBuilding

This may be caused by my changes to try to fix support for earlier versions of MacOS or because I hadn't signed it. I just updated it again, so you can try the newer update.

You may also want to try the steps in Common issues and how to fix them
Last edited by arciinus on Dec 19, 2023, 3:13:04 AM
Edit: The problem fixed itself after I updated your awakened POE trade (might be unrelated)

Hello and thank you for importing this invaluable tool to Mac.

I recently updated to V2.38.2 (Dec 15th release) sucessfully.

I'm having issues with importing my character's passive tree. I'm able to import my "items and skills", but when I import "Passive Tree and Jewels", although I receive the "Character Import Status: Passive Tree and Jewels successfully imported." message, neither my passive tree nor jewels are imported.

Would you happen to know how to diagnose this issue? I can provide more information if needed.

I'm running on:
Macbook Pro M1
Ventura 13.0.1

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Enumadas on Dec 20, 2023, 5:09:38 PM
I'm glad that more and more Mac games are coming out
We are so obsessed with doing that we have no time and no imagination left for being.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info