Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches Soon

I can't wait! And thank you for the beautiful art! I've set it to my desktop background and it'll make for some spectacular thumbnails :)
Thanks for the news and wallpapers, they're great!
Can we get a hint to this seasons game breaking exploit?, I want to abuse it before the ban wave to buy up all the exalta's plix.
LUL Stank Pug Chump Puggers ................... Soooo WEAK, soooo very weak LUL
Despite of underwhelming "shaking meta" patch, still looking forward to play new league and expansion. Hope there won't be so much bugs this time.
Thank you guys for your hard work, there is little to no games that I care about this much.
gg ggg
Where there no more unique reveals besides the three? ☹
t's going to take an uninterrupted 26 hours to download at this rate using the torrent, I'm getting like 80-250kbps.

Should I just wait for tomorrow and download through the patcher? How large of an update will it be, and how early will I be able to patch the client tomorrow?

If I have 2-3 hours I would rather just do it tomorrow.
~ Seph
"
Korynel wrote:
Hyped for the start!

But, please, GGG, let us have two versions of the char effect reward or make a choice!

CANDLES: yessss, please!

(Texas) BULLHEAD: noooo, thanks but no please!

I love the candles in the char effect! They are kinda funny kinda deep and stylish and unique. They fit multiple different themes (eg. divine, demon, ritual, summoner, etc.)

... but the rotating bullhead just ruins it completely! It could be nice separately but in this combination it is just so out of place with the non-circular and far too bright and clear lines. For me it looks like I was walking on a Texas ranch bullhead logo. Why???

Please let us chose or let us have them separately as a set like the Heist helmets.

Yes, would be nice to have one as it is and one with just candles.
ok so we all can assume there were very little, if any, changes to the regular passive skill tree? I am not willing to open a JSON zip file that gets flagged by Windows as potentially unwanted software, so can we please get a post on this tree so we can better plan our builds in advance? thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info