Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas Launches Soon

Torrent file is only 3.7GB larger than 3.12 when the patch is supposed to be 12GB, that's odd.
Last edited by ChimpMagnet on Jan 14, 2021, 10:51:40 PM
I don't get it. Been DLing this crap for 5 hours, and I just downloaded 60 gigs of WoW in 15 minutes. Shit server?
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Because it is peer to peer system. The guys who load it first take ages when the main seed/source is only giving 100kbit/s. After some folks have downloaded all content once and keep peer to peer up it loads kind of fast. What I do not understand, why the Source (GGG) not bost the early load a lot... I see no way that it will have loaded in the next 12h (when I can normal load it with the launcher). But hey, internet has nothing better to do now, so why not double dip?!?
I can start downloading the new patch when the timer is on the last 3 hours right?
2 Options to update:
1.) use the torrent link and download the complete files from now on.
Advantage: you might have it ready when next L. starts. Disadvantages: SLOW AS HELL, peer to peer, still need to download minor stuff, bigger size (29Gb instead of 13Gb as it sounds)
2.) download with launcher
3h before launch, you can start your game, it tells you that there is a update and you download it
Advantage: easy and brainless, good if you have a great internet connection
Disadvantages: ALL WANT TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY, so guess what it could overload the download servers and you may start later into the L. as you might think
3.)(unacceptable option) Have a nice day with your family and enjoy real life and start 1 day later into the next L. because face it, at the beginning of a new L. there is a lot of downtime and quick fixes and download server overload etc. THAT IS NORMAL. Because a lot of people want to do the same thing in a short time always is a easy way for disaster and can only be prevented by spread the players or invest a lot money. (Both is not a good choice for a company)

Still great time and be patient. PoE is a great game and you will get the great experience as we all do.
er, did you guys change the start time?

It usually starts roughly 14 hrs from this time
but now it starts 13 hrs from this hour.

did you move the start time 1 hour forward?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Ok I downloaded the Client file (currently use steam but am switching) and also the patch, tomorrow I just drag and drop the GGPK file into the installer folder and run POE?

I have already linked email for login.

Thanks!
Thanks ALOT for the early Torrent!
Yes, finally!!! It was long, long week…;-)
As an EU guy, I wanted to thanks for the earlier start time of the league.

This is huge for me, really appreciate it! BIG THANKS!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info