[3.15] Bladestorm Jugg - Fast, Tanky, Fun, Cheap to Start, Mostly Uniques, Maven Down!

I have edited the profile settings so it should be visible now and again thanks for all this, much appreciated :)
"
Punisheart wrote:
I have edited the profile settings so it should be visible now and again thanks for all this, much appreciated :)

Well, first of all, are you talking about in-game tooltip DPS? Because if so, you don't rely on that. Mine is 41k, for example.

Gear looks mostly fine, except we are already immune to freeze/chill/stuns so that Kiara's flask is not doing anything for you. Also, we leap around everywhere, so that Quicksilver flask is not necessary. Just get the same flasks I have. Without a Diamond flask you're short a ton of DPS.

Speaking of DPS, "Panopticon" and "Swift Skewering" are some of the biggest DPS nodes. Allocate those ASAP.

Div that Abyssus as far away from 50% as possible. It should be more like 40-42.

You're doing fine for the most part. Just keep working on your toon/gear.

GL
Okay I understand now what you mean and the playstyle, thanks a bunch for the advice. Have a good day/evening/night :P
"
Punisheart wrote:
Okay I understand now what you mean and the playstyle, thanks a bunch for the advice. Have a good day/evening/night :P

Sure thing! Likewise
May i ask how does this build perform in uber-uber lab?(gift of the goddess) Since they changed the Lab enchants in 3.14 it seems lab running got a little more attention.
"
Camatoo wrote:
May i ask how does this build perform in uber-uber lab?(gift of the goddess) Since they changed the Lab enchants in 3.14 it seems lab running got a little more attention.

It performs quite well. Just make sure to swap Abyssus for some other helm, as the extra phys dmg taken is not something you want in uber uber lab and you don't need its DPS bonus anyway.

GL

EDIT: I took a look at your toon, and it's mostly fine, but for a few issues with flasks. We're already immune to freeze from ascendancy, and you already have the boots + corrupted blood jewel, so you don't need a Staunching flask. You also want to control somewhat when you remove curses, so I recommend making your Life flask the Warding one, since you don't spam it like the others.
Last edited by corosou on May 11, 2021, 1:22:32 AM
How much more damage does saviour and paradoxical give over replica wings?.
"
Imgisy wrote:
How much more damage does saviour and paradoxical give over replica wings?.

I am not sure of the number, but quite a lot. Replica Wings is great, but its actual PDPS is pretty low. It only carries because of its attack speed.

It's really just a cheap option to carry you over until you can afford Para/Saviour.

GL
Last edited by corosou on May 10, 2021, 3:21:02 PM
Gonna see if I can get a decent beginner setup of this build going when I get home for low to mid tier red maps. You think 5ex is enough to jump right into that level without too much issue?
"
Taiyri wrote:
Gonna see if I can get a decent beginner setup of this build going when I get home for low to mid tier red maps. You think 5ex is enough to jump right into that level without too much issue?

Cool!

If you take a look at the "Leveling Gear" section, you can see how I progressed from cheap to expensive.

GL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info