Game Balance in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

:modCheck: :modCheck: Toxic Rain Essence Drain nerf :modCheck: :modCheck:
Contagion? Stone Golems? Wtf

Because it does not improve others, if the other golems are much weaker, that is why no one uses it, it does not worsen what they use.

Even with the nerf they will continue to use stone and carrion.
"
"
Careful. I put "Nerfs incoming" and my post was removed for being needlessly negative. It seems unless you suck up to GGG, or write nonsense such as Pog, or pepoclappyhands, you are negative.

my comment was also stealth sniped off the post. i said "path of nerfs" for shame ggg. does freedom of speech mean nothing?

Freedom of speech means something, but that has nothing to do with freedom of speech.
legacy aura clusters will exist?
RIP Aurabots
is that everything? lol
I think GGG mixes "popular" and "OP" builds and hits them with the nerf hammer no matter what people say.

"
"Raised Spectres and Golem minion builds usually outclass other minion alternatives and are one of the most optimal mid-investment builds, so we've made some significant reductions to their power."

Well, why not buffing the other minion classes so they're all equal?

"
Raised Spectres will now be monster level 72 at gem level 20 (from 76), have lowered Accuracy (to roughly match Raised Zombies at the same monster levels) and slightly slower monster level scaling past gem level 20. In addition we have made minor changes to the They of Tul spectres, which no longer grant reduced damage taken to allies and grant slightly less chance to dodge attacks and spells

Carrion Golems and Stone Golems have had their damage reduced at all levels, with Carrion Golems getting the more severe reduction as their power exceeded that of other golem types. Elementalist’s Golem Passives in general provide fewer offensive bonuses to Golems, in part because the rest of the Elementalist now provides effects that can increase damage taken by enemies.

The Minion-related Cluster Jewel notables, Rotten Claws and Renewal, have had value reductions as they provided effective damage multipliers at high values.

Well, you just reworked ascendancies to nerf golems AGAIN, most of your balances doesnt make sense at all. Whats the point?

Instead of letting us play your game, our way; we have to play your game, your way. And thats not fun at all sometimes.

"
Contagion has had a small reduction to the skill’s radius. In combination with Essence Drain, it has consistently been one of the most efficient skills to clear packs of monsters.

This is one of the things it annoys me the most, you nerf OP builds or you nerf EFFICIENT builds? so we have to deal with INEFFICIENT builds?

Isn't that hard to make OTHER spells efficient too? so we can choose between them.

What do you guys don't seem to understand its, people will still use carrion and stone golem because the other options are BAD (this is where you should start working, on alternatives, and no, nerfing is NOT an alternative).

Keep nerfing 30 exalts builds as everyone could afford them, GG
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Jan 11, 2021, 3:13:58 PM
nvm

hype!
Last edited by Rhylol on Jan 11, 2021, 3:10:55 PM
"
msterry wrote:
a lot of minion haters on the thread lol

well actually deserved since every minion/golem build are basically broken compared to any melee skill.
And what do you expect if 30%+ of the whole ducking leage playing on minions/golems??????

And i think minions and golems always will be broken untill GGG will revork them, and you will need to control them all by yourlesf.
"
zeuswayne wrote:
"
"
Careful. I put "Nerfs incoming" and my post was removed for being needlessly negative. It seems unless you suck up to GGG, or write nonsense such as Pog, or pepoclappyhands, you are negative.

my comment was also stealth sniped off the post. i said "path of nerfs" for shame ggg. does freedom of speech mean nothing?

Freedom of speech means something, but that has nothing to do with freedom of speech.

It actually has everything to do with it, voicing concern in a non aggressive manner is fine. Censoring that so nobody sees it is what happens in oppressed Nations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info