I'm sorry, WHAT?

It's just 5%. It's not a big deal.

edit/

...unless you combine it with "A Master Seeks Help (Einhar)" prophecy :o

"it's not a 1:1 trade, it works in a fixed range" @bexx
some of these seem crazy
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Just to clarify, it's not a 1:1 swap - the number of beasts spawned doesn't depend on the number of mobs removed. It spawns within a fixed range.

Maybe is a wording error, because it leads to confusion, but that's my guess.

I mean, because the word "all" is understood as is, at least for me and some of the players here. "All", instead, should be ALL and not just a portion of a total, IMO. I knew it won't be a 1:1 corresponding swap, as soon as I read it I knew it will not be applicable to all the monsters but just a portion of them.
Last edited by Educmack on Jan 10, 2021, 5:39:15 PM
nice
The 5% chance of all monsters being beasts, multiple ways this could be interpreted where its not literally 500 yellow/red beasts

1. notice that in every other place it says 'yellow beast' or 'red beast' so this could mean regular normal / magic monsters just of beastly types

2. alternatively maybe the 5% roll is per beast, so still 95% normal monsters?

3. it doesnt specifically say the number, maybe it is a bunch of yellow beasts but there is also some reasonable maximum number

#2 still would add up to a ridiculous number of beasts and it would be every map. so I think they really mean #1. How would this even be a bonus and not just a flavour thing I dunno, but I think these mods usually also stealth increase the pack sizes or add extra packs or whatever so It's probably just something like that..

-- ahh okay it has been clarified, so it is basically going to be #3, where no regular monsters, and yes extra yellow/red beasts, but to some reasonably increased level and not hundreds of them...
Last edited by bitskipper on Jan 10, 2021, 5:38:22 PM
What is the maximum number of points available for each tree?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
bitskipper wrote:
The 5% chance of all monsters being beasts, multiple ways this could be interpreted where its not literally 500 yellow/red beasts

1. notice that in every other place it says 'yellow beast' or 'red beast' so this could mean regular normal / magic monsters just of beastly types

2. alternatively maybe the 5% roll is per beast, so still 95% normal monsters?

3. it doesnt specifically say the number, maybe it is a bunch of yellow beasts but there is also some reasonable maximum number

#2 still would add up to a ridiculous number of beasts and it would be every map. so I think they really mean #1. How would this even be a bonus and not just a flavour thing I dunno, but I think these mods usually also stealth increase the pack sizes or add extra packs or whatever so It's probably just something like that..

Yep, I understood it in that way too. Just a portion of your monsters will all be replaced with beasts. As Bex said, it's not a 1:1 corresponding swap, is a fixed range.
i guess it means that all regular monsters are replaced with fixed amount of beasts, like 500 monsters dissapear and ~20 beasts appear (idk about numbers cause we dont know this "fixed range"
"
ChanBalam wrote:
What is the maximum number of points available for each tree?

5 packs of 2 points each for defeating each boss rush mission (2,3,4,6,10 I think?)
overhyped for this league C-A-N-T W-A-I-T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info