"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13
Finally.

Beat me to it ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Missing most important question:
Is harvest or heist offered as daily mission?
"
CaseyRybak wrote:
Missing most important question:
Is harvest or heist offered as daily mission?

+1
This is a really content heavy league!
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
"
It is really important to see a diversity of playstyles. Our team has a lot of love for support characters so there will likely be more for them in the future.

as a Support Main, i'm really glad to hear that :D
if people are annoyed at aura-stackers, i guess you could nerf Nebulis, aura effect cluster jewels or add new, more limited method to get % Reduced Mana Reserved while removing that corruption mod from jewels, making support cheaper but also less abuseble.

(Edit) oh, a "more limited method for %Reduced Mana Reserved" could just be skill tree nodes buff, if i don't miss anything.. that could work very well to nerf aura abuse.
Last edited by CreativeExile on Jan 9, 2021, 9:37:22 PM
"
Will you ever implement the trade website in-game?
This is not against our philosophy about trade and we would like to include this at some point, but from a technical perspective this will take some time.
well that's a start, nice
Woah this is great to hear! Is it possible GGG is working on a mobile interface for the forums?
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
You said this question, but didn't answer it.

"Do Ritual vessels apply the captured monsters to all Ritual sites in a new map?"
"
Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13.

As someone who enjoys doing HoGM carries, this news is absolutely devastating to me.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
more qol? poe is getting more nightmarish logistically with more contents added
bitch about a niche game? lol.
each new league is a circus of nerfs and buffs.
where is the element of fun in discovering the unknown in this game?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info