Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

what about horticrafting ?
Nice
Neat.
Will a item always be deferable? for example lets say you get a very expensive item like a mirror or a HH. Will the map always generate enough to defer it? If so does it mean that you cant get those items in unjuiced maps or is any map enough granted the tier is high enough?
"
SoM wrote:
in the video I'm pretty sure they said you can store only 10 crafts
i've been sitting in my chair the whole day doing nothing, waiting for the expansion finally to drop, i can't wait no longer
"

It is really important to see a diversity of playstyles. Our team has a lot of love for support characters so there will likely be more for them in the future.

"

Thank you, please don't kill supports with nerfs to aura stacker.

GGG should tread the aura stacking like the purposeful harbinger thing. Set a max cap on aura effect (can be limited to the medium clusters), so no more 500% aura effect stackers while keeping supports viable. Problem solved.
"
creativdude wrote:
"
SoM wrote:
in the video I'm pretty sure they said you can store only 10 crafts

yeah i know, so it appears we'll only be able to use horticrafts only from harvest area we find in map, would be nice to get a hortistation in HO
Thanks for that compilation!

Can someone from GGG PLEASE take a look at this and let us know if this is still an issue?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1
Do the monsters from Ritual load with the instance or when we start the encounter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info