Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas FAQ and Q&A Summary

Why doesn't GGG know how to remove content from their game anymore? Conquerors in parallel to Echoes with no change? Why? How does this help your game?
"
Timmay wrote:
Why doesn't GGG know how to remove content from their game anymore? Conquerors in parallel to Echoes with no change? Why? How does this help your game?

game diversity!

i like this. i like this alot!!
more loot to choose from & more rewards for completing/grinding maps!
Last edited by SpectraWaves007 on Jan 10, 2021, 11:32:27 AM
From their tone it sounds like they might remove the Sirus arc at some point this year, maybe one of Mavens associates will kill Sirus as revenge for the Elder, something like that.
Last edited by IcedInferno007 on Jan 10, 2021, 11:37:32 AM
How do you manage flasks from running out during those boss fights?
"
Blubbey wrote:
"
Winski187 wrote:
"
Hall of Grandmasters no longer grants completion bonuses in 3.13.

As someone who enjoys doing HoGM carries, this news is absolutely devastating to me.

It is really awesome, that you are able to do hall of grandmasters. I rarely accept or look for help in the game, but i wanted to do hall of grandmasters(i think it was for atlas completion since i don't really bother with anything else) and i found people, that were offering help for every content except for hall of grandmasters. And some overpowered dude tryed it together with me just for the sake of trying and we faced that awesome unkillable exile. I found help later and i think it's really crazy, that people can compete on that level.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Block_Chance_Reduction_Support

The "unkillable" exile just has max block. Craft that support and put it in your 6-link. He dies like the rest.
sweet
please consider adding synthesis next league
"
From their tone it sounds like they might remove the Sirus arc at some point this year, maybe one of Mavens associates will kill Sirus as revenge for the Elder, something like that.

why remove him alltogether?
they put alot of work in sirus, even if the fight is still weird.
shaper and elder were not removed so even if the story changes i think we will still be able to fight him to get his important drops such as awakener orb, awakened support gems, thread of hope jewel and that crusader gloves with gambling of 5 corrupts
"
muzein wrote:
"
Blubbey wrote:
"
Winski187 wrote:

As someone who enjoys doing HoGM carries, this news is absolutely devastating to me.

It is really awesome, that you are able to do hall of grandmasters. I rarely accept or look for help in the game, but i wanted to do hall of grandmasters(i think it was for atlas completion since i don't really bother with anything else) and i found people, that were offering help for every content except for hall of grandmasters. And some overpowered dude tryed it together with me just for the sake of trying and we faced that awesome unkillable exile. I found help later and i think it's really crazy, that people can compete on that level.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Block_Chance_Reduction_Support

The "unkillable" exile just has max block. Craft that support and put it in your 6-link. He dies like the rest.

are we talking about PutrefyRotSpoilAnFester?
the issue is not only max block ^^

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/gn0nj7/tried_to_complete_hall_of_grandmasters_found_this/
Last edited by oxapmc on Jan 10, 2021, 1:50:40 PM
"
oxapmc wrote:
"

why remove him alltogether?
they put alot of work in sirus, even if the fight is still weird.
shaper and elder were not removed so even if the story changes i think we will still be able to fight him to get his important drops such as awakener orb, awakened support gems, thread of hope jewel and that crusader gloves with gambling of 5 corrupts

I'm not saying I hope they do remove him, I dont mind Sirus and the Conq's. I was just pointing out that Chris said something along the lines of "Sirus will remain for now" or words to that effect, somewhere in the release stuff / Q and A.
The guy in the left pip acts super fake in my opinion.
- Best Signature Ever -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info