Ritual Challenge Rewards

It's crazy how this league is called Ritual. The thought actually crossed my mind. Also, finally a hideout via challenge? This is great. This league and world update was so well worth the wait. Thank you GGG for once again surpassing my expectations as a player and keeping my attention with all of these ideas and concepts. Let's make 2021 a solid year for POE!
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
Holy cow! I can't believe they reward a hideout now! finally! the first time for me to really grind hard for an awesome reward at the end!
I have never wanted to get good at this game more so than now. That hideout is ridiculously cool! I want it!
putting hideout at 36 disgusting
Need more brains, exile?
"
lordpikon wrote:
Nice! edit: Can we get this music in music box in HO? It is rly good HO music.

True !! Please add this music in Hideout !
switch hideout and character effect
Need more brains, exile?
First of all decision of making count down for Announcement of something what is late like one month because of Fail of Year 2020 named "Cyberpunk 2077" was terrible decision, why? Because that count down confused ppl like my RL friend who were waiting to start league in Friday... Lol
But he will start it alone next friday (HAHAHA) no one of us rest will come back because of your NO-INGAME-TRADE policy, we don't want use third party software to search and do direct trade, we want trade what don't impact on our game play, sell and buy need to be secondary not primary activity in one ARPG.
Heist league showed true nature how bad is that direct trade... passing few portals to get to buyer/seller who left then because you were too slow. LoL.
Make that trade right or just die, game with only direct trade need to banished in 2021.
Last edited by Coolmer on Jan 9, 2021, 2:08:36 AM
Sick HO, definitely getting dat 36. Please let us use that music in the HO too GGG!
I had time to play on X-Mas now i am f... such a cool leaque :(
Crazy GGG!!!
So HYPEEEEEEE!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info