Heist Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

Box appears to be on my account now. Click your character portrait (top left) to pull up your inventory and character list. Between the character list and your inventory there are some vertical tabs (Passive Tree, Microtransactions, Stash, Inventory) - click Microtransactions, and check if your box is there. It will be at the top, under Consumables.

If it's not there, just wait - they might not have gotten to you yet.
IRON MAN
This Mystery Box is biggest flop from my side. I wanted something from Nightfall, I received everything from Sunrise from the bottom side of the list :D
I made micro-transactions purchases just before this news was posted, do those purchases from earlier today (Jan 07) count?
a great mystery box, a great game
I would not call it free if I have to spend something to get it. It is a package deal at this point.
That was an awesome box
​Best regards,
Mr M
Gamer / Content Creator / Mobile and Web Developer / Game Developer
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." - Albert Einstein.
I get my free box. Any word when we get our Wings from twitch drop?
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
The Boxes works good, no wings from twitch drop <sad face>
Got sun-space wolf, nice
Australian Summoner-Main
"
Dreggon wrote:
Box appears to be on my account now. Click your character portrait (top left) to pull up your inventory and character list. Between the character list and your inventory there are some vertical tabs (Passive Tree, Microtransactions, Stash, Inventory) - click Microtransactions, and check if your box is there. It will be at the top, under Consumables.

If it's not there, just wait - they might not have gotten to you yet.

Or just go (bottom left) Menu -> MTX Stash lol, or even just press "N"
Australian Summoner-Main

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info