[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Any advice on getting your pastebin to work with PoB? seems you've got it set for .25 but the only version around is .24 unless I'm missing something?
I guess you use the original POB. Try to use the POB community fork
Would it be better to use a volley fire jewel and change the chain gem to something else while retaining clear speed?
would it be okay to take endless munitions prior to wind ward? It’s great defense but I find for some bosses (at yellow maps and can’t really do the conquerors now) the dps might be better as I’m getting one shot regardless
with like 10-15ex can I run with this build in endgame until I improve the build? or u recmnd to farm more currency and then start this build?
"
ZaPwner wrote:

Next priority would be a 6L Death Opus. Death Opus and Hyrri's / Farrul you should be able clear almost all content and be able to start farming for your top tier crafted bow.

First off thank you for making this guide! I've enjoyed it so far but now I'm stuck at red maps

I must be missing something obvious but I can't deal any damage to t13+ bosses with this and when you say all content what content do you mean?

If Opus can't help me clear all content then what does?

I have a farul's aswell but that didn't help my damage problem...

Here's my pob if someone wants to help : https://pastebin.com/merCSGyU

Thanks again!
Your 6L bosses set up is missing Ice Shot...lol.
"
LiquidLegend wrote:

Because Ice Shot is not a boss skill. Barrage is.
I'm running this build as my 2nd char in Ritual and so far I'm having a blast, thanks for a solid build!

I have 6L Deaths Opus and 5L Hyrri's ire and I'm wondering what upgrade should I get next; Cluster jewel with stormrider + cold conduction (~300c), Thread of hope (~90c) or Lioneyes Fall (also ~90c)?
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
LiquidLegend wrote:

Because Ice Shot is not a boss skill. Barrage is.

But barrage is not an attack skill, it's a support skill. So what attack skill is Barrage supporting then?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info