[3.13]❄️44M DPS Ice Shot Barrage Deadeye|League starter|Full Content with Vids|Several variants

Nice Build bro!!!
Last edited by SOB_Laid2Rest on Feb 2, 2021, 3:33:37 AM
Another question: how about a brutal restraint when we got a dex stacking bow?
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

Brutal restraint is good, use it above fervour and you can hit a bunch of nodes. Can even spec into weapon artistry/aspect of lynx /acuity to hit more nodes. Try to roll % dex on all the nodes, or at least 20 dex.

I personally am using glorious vanity for the survivability boost, since I don't want to be squishy and my gear is giving me more than enough damage.
Last edited by Stealthyy on Feb 3, 2021, 3:10:49 AM
Could you drop ricochet for far shot instead? I feel like far shot gives you a lot more than Ricochet because you don't have to be so close.
"
Quintessence wrote:
Could you drop ricochet for far shot instead? I feel like far shot gives you a lot more than Ricochet because you don't have to be so close.

ricochet -> +2 arrows - > tailwind -> wind ward during leveling.

once u got 6L + 6L, u respec to far shot -> +2 arrows -> tailwind -> wind ward or mark boost. last one depends from what u prefer, def or more dmg.

also u cant stay always on long range, there is bunch of bosses who chase u to melee, and some of them even are shaper/sirus, those easiest to kill in melee range.
Last edited by tffiad on Feb 3, 2021, 7:42:30 AM
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

Brutal restraint is good, use it above fervour and you can hit a bunch of nodes. Can even spec into weapon artistry/aspect of lynx /acuity to hit more nodes. Try to roll % dex on all the nodes, or at least 20 dex.

I personally am using glorious vanity for the survivability boost, since I don't want to be squishy and my gear is giving me more than enough damage.

yeah I thought about your variation, but I feel I may need more damage and more life/es like your chest, dunno tho, if you can you can check my char and gimme some advice, right now I'm near getting a bottled faith
I gave this build a shot in SSF for this league. So far really enjoying the playstyle but having some issues with survivability and some confusion regarding which skill I should be using this late in the game. I know the guide recommends moving towards Barrage but what about if I still only have a 5L? Currently I'm using Ice Shot for map clearing and then Barrage for my single target (both currently 5L).

Also a couple questions on gear that tie into survivability. I managed to find a Kaoms Heart and was thinking of pairing it with a Meignord's Girdle for strength requirements + additional HP. Also wondering if I should even bother going for a 6L on my chin sol given how difficult it is to get fusings in SSF. Linked below is my current gear, please feel free to make recommendations. I'll also link a pastebin (PoB community fork)

Current gear:

Consider adding:

https://pastebin.com/f1K2gQzH
Last edited by Zand on Feb 4, 2021, 11:51:16 AM
"
Stealthyy wrote:
"
Avvoltoyo wrote:

Thx for the input, kinda figured had to do the impint cycle anyway, gonna spend my future currency in crafting since its the bigger upgrade! I can do t16, conquerors etc fine with opus, so can't wait to try the new bow

Edit: i managed this bow, would u advice to keep it then later upgrade the tier with harvest?

Regarding bow crafting, I strongly recommend crafting into dex stacking as seen by my bow, as harvest crafting makes it quite cheap:

If you plug in my bow into the endgame pob, it is only ~10% worse than the best bow in the endgame pob, and 2-3% more than the intermediate bow, without gearing for dex stacking. Combined with dex gear from the rest of my gear, my bow will outscale the crafted phys bow.

Also the endgame pob bow had t1 cold t1 speed and +2, while my bow only started with t2 cold and +2 arrows.

Total cost =
3-5 ex for the base with flat cold / +2 arrows
1 hunters orb ( 2ex)
multi mod ( 1 ex)
crafted AS ( 1 ex)
crafted ele pen ( 1 ex)
remove affix harvest crafts ( free or ~ 1ex in TFT)

To craft my bow,
first you need to
1. alt into high tier flat cold and +2 arrows, which you have done, Alternatively, you can buy a rare 6L imperial bow with t2 flat and +2 arrows on RSC right now for ~ 3 ex, which has removable affixes (via harvest)
2. regal into any removable affix , and remove it via harvest crafting (this is the step that saves you tens of ex, as to craft the endgame bow you would need to imprint into t1 attack speed and that takes ~50 ex on average.) You should be left with a rare bow with just flat cold and +2 arrows
3. craft multi mod and attack speed
4. hunter orb it
5. if your hunter orb does not hit ele pen, or cold per 10 dex, then remove it via harvest craft ( all other hunter prefixes are removable via harvest)
6. aug cold (this guarentees the cold per dex mod)
7. craft ele pen

and you will get my bow. As you can see it can be crafted for less than 10 ex and you get a weapon +90% as good as the best weapon shown in this thread.

What i need to do if i got ele pen from hunter orb?
If u already got flat cold + suffixes blocked, then you could just aug cold via harvest
"

What i need to do if i got ele pen from hunter orb?

aug cold for cold per dex

then you have 2 options
1. cheap: aug or add/remove crit until you get decent crit multi, and craft attack speed
2. expensive: aug or remove/add speed until a good speed suffix, then craft double damage (probably only do this if you hit t1 pen)

Both options will get you a bow worth ~40-50 ex (I sold 2 such bows this league already, so hitting pen is a bonus, not a bad thing!)

Here is my final bow, still need attack speed enchant, but pretty much best in slot outside of shaper bow with 20% more attack which is much harder to craft...

Hit t1 ele pen on the hunter, and used ~7 remove/add speeds to hit t1 speed (which was quite lucky, still costly at 4-5 ex per try)
Last edited by Stealthyy on Feb 5, 2021, 1:53:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info