3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

So hyped! This new league looks really fun.

Since the league is starting a month late, how long will it run? Will this league be only two months?
it's an incredible way, how this game gonna dragging down 1 year more of my life T_T I love anyway :D
"Harvest has returned. Instead of having to plant and manage your own Sacred Grove, you will discover portals to established gardens with multiple sets of harvests ready to go."

Congrats, you ruined the only thing that made Harvest special... I don't want premade gardens. I want to setup my garden the way that I want as it was in 3.11. Why would you hold people's hands like this? I want to make my own layout and I want to control this feature, what is wrong with this? Why would you not allow us to export/import layouts to prevent this "too much management every league" issue? This is awful what you've done that I predicted you would. Thank the streamers and Reddit for ruining anything that offers some variety to the game and we are now back to square one with the league mechanic being some dumbed-down version for the masses because "too tedious" so that means we should only have the same repetitive mechanics in the game that offer nothing new or alternative from the same gameplay we always get from most leagues.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Metamorph & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game. Stop nerfing everything. Stop making the game slow
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Jan 7, 2021, 6:26:51 PM
"
SuperDrop wrote:
so we cant disable heist ? going core instantly after getting massive loads of critise from playerbase how buggy and doorinfested shit it was and still is and going to be ? chance legion to appear to maps. i played legion at its fullest. it was fun, it got destroyed harvest didnt go core.. bcs you say we get good items too fast... what in the fak you think people spent fkn whole elague to craft theyr desired item and still unable to clear whole content. you are litteralry 2 hand behind your back trying to lure new players in this game. good job with this. make making items more harder. builds harder to work. random oneshots wich have no clue what killed us. how to improve survivability more rather than stacking life block or leech and energyshield. they do not fakn work.

game is made litteraly stack this to do damage or survive this

already shown on announcment video. nothing were hit on player and life went over minus 60% wtf ggg what hit you ? please elobrate onit

edit: sorry. i wrote it just straight forward whats on my mind. comma there and here. english ok very good :D haha i am water

i totally agree with this!

never gona spend a dime again in this game as long as it goes this way!
Last edited by OgroBandido on Jan 7, 2021, 5:06:38 PM
Looks like another oneshot fest and one more reason to not finish the atlas again...
"
b4timert wrote:
"
So, Twitch is down and I was watching announcement and didn't get my wings. will this be rectified? Thanks GGG

You dont get the reward automatically now I assume its to counter people that abbuse the system to afk watch, you need to click on your name the is a new area that say drop's you need to click on it to claim items.

You might have known this but im just replaying since there is people that watched it never got it since they never claimed the drop. Hopefully it will help them.

Hopefully it can still be claimed even though twich is sort of down.

Ah, yes, thank you very much. I just saw it now after I read your post.

This should be announced on the front page.
Haven't played in months, or even bothered logging in to post anything.

I took a gander at the new expansion info and I'm interested in the new ascendancy adjustments, Elementalist in particular (which ofc was not shown) but given the proposed changes to Occultist I think I can guess at what it might look like.

Unless they radically change like dropping golems and having 3 separate elemental branches instead that meet up with herald stuff or something.

I'm also interested in the hydrosphere spell, because I'm not sure wtf to think of it, like...at all.

Everything else though is a hard pass from me. Adding even more crap to the atlas when I already hated the conquerers, having passives for maps with boosts to league content I already ignore to begin with is not what I'm looking for.

Excited about the new maps, but I'm probably not gonna come back and play them. I can't think of any other game out there that has such a fun core game and then obfuscates it so heavily behind so many layers of extraneous bullshit. I miss when new mechanics were fun and rewarding, like domination/ambush and not just adding to a list of chores you want us to do in order to see new content.
Last edited by RubySydell on Jan 7, 2021, 5:34:18 PM
wow looks good cant wait anymore will go golems elementalist for sure
Bravo, fantastic, looks great.
Going to supporter packs now.
I like the changes, but I am annoyed that the Brand node on Heiro is now 5th best for a MOM Brand build.

(After Arcane, Ele immune, Endurance charges, and 10%from mana/transfiguration).

Something about the brand ascendancy not taking the brand node on a brand build doesn't seem right.
Last edited by Gid_PathofExile on Jan 7, 2021, 5:55:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info