3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

"
"
ICELIKEABOSS wrote:
Did...Did GGG just nerf hierophant? WHY! I must been playing wrong all these years because where the fk was I when hierophant was meta or OP. Look at this. Look at Conviction of Power, Pursuit of Faith, and oh my FKING GOD look at Ritual of Awakening!!!

GGG you basely just water down the hierophant class WTH. WE WASN'T META!!!
you said "we rework the rebalancing 16 ascendancy class" that no rebalancing that Fking called nerfing. I might as well not play this league it seems.

ps anyone wants to say anything say it. I'm all ears and can't see any benefits in this rebalancing. They might as well left it alone.

2nd league in a row they nerfed spell totems. Have no idea why, they are so off-meta and expensive to make half decent.

1st league start in a long time I won't be doing as Freezing Pulse totem :(

imagine sitting there to get your heritage and by hearing the first sentence "you wont get the house" you leave, not hearing "but you get the 10 million dollars".

pathetic how ppl deal with incomplete information
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
"
dromash wrote:
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.

You really don't understand how spell totems work if you think the changes are a buff. The stacking bonus has gone so clearing will be worse. Multiple totem support is ass, it adds less damage than crit strike support, and has a huge mana multiplier. Wallach talks at length about this in his video, and he knows more about totems than the developers.

what if the gems were changed as well? what if +1 totem is on tree? what if there are other new gems that would break totems if they would have not changed it?

there are so many ifs, still you sit there cryting over something not even close to be finally revealed. awesome

EDIT: Christ did not mention multystrike gem - melee is dead!
Last edited by ibims111 on Jan 8, 2021, 8:11:43 AM
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
"
dromash wrote:
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.

You really don't understand how spell totems work if you think the changes are a buff. The stacking bonus has gone so clearing will be worse. Multiple totem support is ass, it adds less damage than crit strike support, and has a huge mana multiplier. Wallach talks at length about this in his video, and he knows more about totems than the developers.

what if the gems were changed as well? what if +1 totem is on tree? what if there are other new gems that would break totems if they would have not changed it?

there are so many ifs, still you sit there cryting over something not even close to be finally revealed. awesome

Imagine saying this with a straight face about a core part of your build.
Eleven new maps!!! Awesome!

My prayers are thus answered!
"
Is the Xbox release date a week after the PC release like normal, or is it simultaneous because of the extra prep time from the postponement?

As Natalia posted here:

"
The Heist League on Xbox One and Playstation 4 will end when the Echoes of the Atlas expansion goes live on Consoles (January 20th at 1PM PDT).

I hope this helps. :)

"
theta40 wrote:
So hyped! This new league looks really fun.

Since the league is starting a month late, how long will it run? Will this league be only two months?

"
Will Ritual league run for 3 months, or only 2 months to get back to the original league release schedule?

Posted by Chris here:

"
While this delay will hopefully not affect our development schedule, it will probably cause our release schedule to change a little bit during 2021. We'll post details about this as soon as we have more information about these dates and when we'll be announcing 3.13.

@theta40 @Charley_Parker I'd suggest continuing to keep an eye on the Announcements sub-forum for any further updates about this. :)

"
Drackenith wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:

Imagine saying this with a straight face about a core part of your build.

you can say "interesting, they nerfed hiero. if there is no compensation thats it for totems - dead." but you cannot say "GGG, that sucks, why nerf the freak out of it?" cause you simply dont know if that is true. Facts.

but, sure. Probably they hate all players that like totems and they try to force you to play other builds or stop playing at all. Just for fun. For sure. Thats what they are after....
This was honestly either my favorite or second favorite trailer of all time, the other option being the conquerors of the atlas from last year.

Really enjoyed how in depth the look into the league/expansion went, I'm sure it's a lot of work, but think the effort shows.

The part with Ziggy was nice as well, always wish it could be longer than it turns of to be, but with how busy everyone is that is understandable.

Very excited about all the new stuff we get to experience soon.
I have some questions and hope this is the right thread to ask them...

1. When Heist ends what happens to the Rogues? Do they keep their Level and equipment? And in future transfers?
2. What happens when Rituals league gets transferred to standard in terms of the horticrafting station with only 10 crafts? Some sort of remove only tab?
3. Also when Rituals league is transferred to standard: What happens to the atlas ascendencies?
>>Congrats, you ruined the only thing that made Harvest special...

I agree. I was only hanging around to see how you would handle this. Your other announcements are all turn-offs to me. I am finished with poe.
"
ibims111 wrote:
"
"
ICELIKEABOSS wrote:
Did...Did GGG just nerf hierophant? WHY! I must been playing wrong all these years because where the fk was I when hierophant was meta or OP. Look at this. Look at Conviction of Power, Pursuit of Faith, and oh my FKING GOD look at Ritual of Awakening!!!

GGG you basely just water down the hierophant class WTH. WE WASN'T META!!!
you said "we rework the rebalancing 16 ascendancy class" that no rebalancing that Fking called nerfing. I might as well not play this league it seems.

ps anyone wants to say anything say it. I'm all ears and can't see any benefits in this rebalancing. They might as well left it alone.

2nd league in a row they nerfed spell totems. Have no idea why, they are so off-meta and expensive to make half decent.

1st league start in a long time I won't be doing as Freezing Pulse totem :(

imagine sitting there to get your heritage and by hearing the first sentence "you wont get the house" you leave, not hearing "but you get the 10 million dollars".

pathetic how ppl deal with incomplete information

If you're going to try to be condescending, at least check your spelling and grammar. I know we don't have the full view yet, and maybe i am too quick to judge, but my post was hardly aggressive or flaming. Your lame attempt to belittle me was unneccessary, and failed anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info