[3.12 HC] Dominating Blow Guardian (Mayhem HC #3 Guardian, #1 solo build)

"
Kross0m wrote:
Will you update this build for 3.13?

There are literally no significant changes in the patch notes. If anything comes up during play (new relevant uniques for example) I will definitely give it a mention. Otherwise, build looks gtg for 3.13.

Good Luck!

-O
I'm playing this build in Ritual-HC and it's great !
im a shitty player and very seldom make it over lvl 80 :p now im lvl 81

Good job with the build !
"
Nimby wrote:
I'm playing this build in Ritual-HC and it's great !
im a shitty player and very seldom make it over lvl 80 :p now im lvl 81

Good job with the build !

These responses always make my day. Glad you are having a good time. Carry on!

-O
Saw your build and decided to try it out. Doing great in SSF Ritual, very tanky and decent damage. I took some creative liberty (aka bad ideas) because I don't deal any damage at all in T14+. At least to bosses, and I can't comfortable full clear Legion and Alva, which is a shame because that's my favourite content. I'm stuck not knowing what to upgrade next to have better damage. But I do plan on crafting better gears when I get good bases (unset ring, bone helm) so that's that. Is there anything I could do? Thank you.

Spoiler

Been messing around like a fool. Now my single target is better but I'm not sure how can I clear Legion/Alva better.

Spoiler
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jan 23, 2021, 1:05:54 AM
"
oMySunshine wrote:
Saw your build and decided to try it out. Doing great in SSF Ritual, very tanky and decent damage. I took some creative liberty (aka bad ideas) because I don't deal any damage at all in T14+. At least to bosses, and I can't comfortable full clear Legion and Alva, which is a shame because that's my favourite content. I'm stuck not knowing what to upgrade next to have better damage. But I do plan on crafting better gears when I get good bases (unset ring, bone helm) so that's that. Is there anything I could do? Thank you.

Spoiler

Been messing around like a fool. Now my single target is better but I'm not sure how can I clear Legion/Alva better.

Spoiler

Welp, the answer is that vaal summon skeletons is no where to be found in your version of the build. This is the primary bossing skill in the build guide. It is there because Dom blow/HOP can be difficult to use against bosses.

Good Luck,
-O
Last edited by Orion72 on Jan 23, 2021, 10:28:32 PM
Ah that's because I like the balls-to-wall kind of approach. I don't mind sitting there wacking at bosses to spawn Dom Blow/HOP if I build tanky enough. I will try out Skellies too, if things get too rough.
hi
after tier 5 maps i feel a lack of damage:

what should I do?
Major next upgrades for you:

1. Get a cheap 6L for dom blow.
2. Get an elder helm with supported by minion damage
3. Ditch impale for brutality (Or add dread banner and a cluster jewel or two with rotten claws). Impale all by itself doesn't do enough work.
4. Save up for a scourge claw--dramatic dps increase

Start with these and you will see significant improvement.

-O
I wanted to try SSF HC for the first time, so went for this build. This was probably the quickest build i've ever done, killed kitava at level 67, I doubt i've ever been into maps at at less than level ~75. All this with absolutely horrendous gear. I died at level 79, but it was all my fault, careless play in a labyrinth trial. This would have carried me to level 90 (my goal for playing HC) easily on just a 4-link.
Glad it was working well for you. Good luck on the next attempt!

-O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info