3.14 | Transcendence Elemental Hit Jugg | 4 mln Shaper DPS. 0.65 mln armour | NERFED

"
Polopiryn wrote:
Hi, i start making your build from 0. But leveling with elemental hit is idk broken? Any idea for any other skill we can use for all time play?

I think about lightning strike, but we lost bonus from EQ
I don't need 5kk Sirius DPS, im casual player so i only want tanky build with not bad clear spead and better "flow"

Thanks

For all time play with my setup we can use ONLY ele hit, because it doesn't require added flat damage.

Ele hit with ancestral call has not ball clear speed at all.

Single target DPS since the nerf is only 3mln with ele-hit.
In my opinion it's not that much even for a casual player.
IMO, even u have bonus ele res from Enduring Cry, u still need to cap your res from your gears, because in this league (Maven arena specially), it is hard to reach max EC instantly (unless u use Redblade shield)
I changed my character to this build with almost the same format following the POB. However, i'm only at 2360ES and 164mana. I don't have enough mana to cast the 4 auras or use elemental hit. Each of my jewels also have the passive skill listed. Do I need to change them?
Can u explain the ascendence points used on Scion POB?
Couldn't understand this point, for example, why point used on "Ranger Ascendence" without another point.
Maybe can we take off this one and use in "Marauder Asendence > Juggernaut"

Thanks and realy nice Build.
"
wilmistral wrote:
Can u explain the ascendence points used on Scion POB?
Couldn't understand this point, for example, why point used on "Ranger Ascendence" without another point.
Maybe can we take off this one and use in "Marauder Asendence > Juggernaut"

Thanks and realy nice Build.

I think, it's just my mistake :)
We take full jugg + raider for perma onslaught
I'm trying to fit in the new Petrified Blood with Juggernaut and Transcendence to stay at 49% lowlife using the new gems. I know this build doesn't match up exactly for it but I'm inspired a lot by what you've done here.
Do you think my combo is possible?
"
lxrecker103 wrote:
I'm trying to fit in the new Petrified Blood with Juggernaut and Transcendence to stay at 49% lowlife using the new gems. I know this build doesn't match up exactly for it but I'm inspired a lot by what you've done here.

I think it's impossible...
You can't reserve life with chaos innoculation, Or I missed something with this new gem?
If u don't take chaos innoculation you will always get a one shot from any chaos damage...
Last edited by superpocan on Apr 13, 2021, 5:34:46 PM
"
superpocan wrote:
"
lxrecker103 wrote:

You can't reserve life with chaos innoculation, Or I missed something with this new gem?
If u don't take chaos innoculation you will always get a one shot from any chaos damage...

Sorry I should've clarified. I'm trying to fit in Petrified Blood into this build without CI. I'm currently looking at 4k life (2k after PB) on a very unoptimized POB

My intention is to take advantage of the huge on-hit mitigation provided by both PB and Transcendence, with degens mitigated by Jugg's and Endurance Charges huge regen
Last edited by lxrecker103 on Apr 13, 2021, 6:04:36 PM
"
lxrecker103 wrote:
"
superpocan wrote:
"
lxrecker103 wrote:

Sorry I should've clarified. I'm trying to fit in Petrified Blood into this build without CI. I'm currently looking at 4k life (2k after PB) on a very unoptimized POB

My intention is to take advantage of the huge on-hit mitigation provided by both PB and Transcendence, with degens mitigated by Jugg's and Endurance Charges huge regen

May have been truth... and maybe worth a try, but I'm still convinced, that even 40% reeduction, that is inbuilt in the gem won't help with chaos damage
But if you succeed, I'll be very interested in what came up.
Hiya.

Im trying this build of yours to see how enjoyable it is.
One question i have (co far)regarding

Does the number "Carved to glorify...." matters? Or anything will be good ???

Thank you in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info