[3.15] Saqawal's Twister | Easy/Unique Playstyle | All Content | Cheap Budget

"
Supaspork wrote:
"
ive been seeing post about Spider MTX having lesser damage? which one is better now? Would like to get your experience

THEY FIXED IT, WE CAN NOW USE SPIDER MTX AGAIN!

is it better or worst? to use it

Last edited by phantom_god on Apr 29, 2021, 8:18:45 AM
Just swapped to this at 72 with all the gear ready. This build is so dumb. I love it.
"
phantom_god wrote:
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
ive been seeing post about Spider MTX having lesser damage? which one is better now? Would like to get your experience

"

Oh thats nice, do you think of turning off spider mtx for boss fight or keep wearing it?

so it appears they also fixed the previous problem with it, and it is now exactly the same as tornado without it, so definitely with, as you can see more :D
"
Supaspork wrote:
"
phantom_god wrote:
Would like to get your experience

[/quote]

"

Oh thats nice, do you think of turning off spider mtx for boss fight or keep wearing it?

so it appears they also fixed the previous problem with it, and it is now exactly the same as tornado without it, so definitely with, as you can see more :D[/quote]

i am a bit confsued i got 0.13 and 0.14 and when i tested less duration 21/23 that adds 2% less duration the buffs went to 0.13 and 0.13

i got 1 ring 10% and 1 ring 9% perfect ammy -1.85 boots and -1.97 gloves

so i am a bit confsued do i get the less duration 21/23 on top of the ring and -1.94 boots or is it not worth it or can i get this instead of the ring /boots? cus i am confsued right now lol
Is 0.12 the lowest the avian can go?

EDIT: am blind, it is, didn't read that part.
Last edited by QkiPie on Apr 29, 2021, 10:05:12 PM
Is there any temporary replacement for the Vitality Watchers Eye? They are currently going for 6ex. I think I got one for like 60c last league. Need something for sustain until I can afford one.

Thanks
"

Is there any temporary replacement for the Vitality Watchers Eye? They are currently going for 6ex. I think I got one for like 60c last league. Need something for sustain until I can afford one.

Thanks

damage leech enchant on boots.
Last edited by TheTabKey on Apr 29, 2021, 5:48:15 PM
Lol, I failed katarina. I cant see the skulls on the ground with all those tonados.
HI Supaspork,

I have played this build last leageu, I will play it again next leageu taking a break this time.

I was wondering if you can suggest a HH version of this build. I have tried HH with chieftain last leageu it was super nice for mapping could manage 80% delirium.

I like chasing HH every leageu and next time I want to play this shadow version with HH if possible and explody chest do you think it is doable and what would you suggest?

Would love to see HH included in your guide.

You can find my chieftain version char is named AgentSmash.
"
HI Supaspork,

I have played this build last leageu, I will play it again next leageu taking a break this time.

I was wondering if you can suggest a HH version of this build. I have tried HH with chieftain last leageu it was super nice for mapping could manage 80% delirium.

I like chasing HH every leageu and next time I want to play this shadow version with HH if possible and explody chest do you think it is doable and what would you suggest?

Would love to see HH included in your guide.

You can find my chieftain version char is named AgentSmash.

Wouldnt you just end up getting a bunch of duration buffs which would break this build? This build doesnt benefit from cast speed either. Its a matter of getting the duration as little as possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info