[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

At what point does a rare foil outshine paradoxica?
"
kenbak wrote:
I've been watching the bossfighting video at Maven's arena. I noticed that life goes down, but it goes up very quickly. What makes this happen? Is it Blade Flurry?

In addition, what would be better:

"Recover xxx Life when you Block"
or
"Recover% of Life when you Block"
?

I am also very curious to know how you deal with degen. If we don't have a life pot, how can you save yourself when you take a big hit and still take a big degen? The Boss of Burial Chambers is an example, she does great damage and great degeneration. If we don't kill her VERY quickly, we will die.

1. Life leech can go up to 1k / sec
2. Recover: do the math: 5% of 5k hp is 250hp per block. In particular this stat scales with your HP.
3. Chaos resists & pantheon help. So does moving. If you don't feel comfortable use a HP flask in your setup

"
Jensen89 wrote:
Hi.

I am feeling a little bit stupid, as I just tried A5, and failed completely (first time I have failed a A5), and I was sure I would take him ad ease. The first phases went okay, but at the last phase I did almost none damage to him, the battle went on for perhaps 15 min with me dashing around...

I feel like I am doing okay in T14 - 16 maps, I very rarely die, but not super fast clearing anyways.

Could someone give me a pointer or two towards what I should buy/upgrade as the next item?

Many thanks for all you help!

For bossing switch to blade storm & blood stance. Sirus is painful with reave. For map clear go back to reave & sand stance. Getting an explode chest/gloves helps a lot with map clear. Both bosses and clear speed like a vulnerability on hit mod (e.g. on gloves). Also get a sulphur flask, that's another +40% dmg.
Anyone wanna buy my gear? I have beaten sirus, run t16 maps good and so on, but it's time for me to change character but im kinda lazy to sell all separately. Hit me with me if interested.

edit: for the askers - price is 10ex, includes all gear gems jewels(2x thread of hope, so on..) currently equipped. Not selling anything separately.
Last edited by masterburger1 on Feb 2, 2021, 8:39:14 AM
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:

700 dps or so
"
"
IWannaPeonU wrote:

700 dps or so

Are you sure about that? I imported one with 633 pDPS and compared it on the POB 90EX. The dps went up a lot with the foil.

I think that if the Paradoxica blind is not that essential, foil would be better. Likes to use leap slam for map, with a foil leap it would be much better.
Aren't most Paradoxicas around like 350dps after accounting for the double damage?
I feel like I've messed up my build and I don't see any easy way to fix it. Theoretically I did pushed the endgame content like sirus and maven but I can't say it was a pleasant experience. Mapping is horrendous as well. Pls send help

https://pastebin.com/RqFCjUmZ
Last edited by Revqx on Feb 2, 2021, 9:57:01 PM
"
Revqx wrote:
I feel like I've messed up my build and I don't see any easy way to fix it. Theoretically I did pushed the endgame content like sirus and maven but I can't say it was a pleasant experience. Mapping is horrendous as well. Pls send help

https://pastebin.com/RqFCjUmZ

It's reave, you have good gear. Try cyclone and try get gloves with vulnerability.
Taken this build to (any moment) lvl 90, with about 10-15 ex worth of gear, and I can't say I've ever had any past build feel as unpredictably rippy as this. That includes evasion based builds.

I was sure things would look better once I got block chance to 80, but no.

123/40 Abyssus, Haemophilia with 48% Vulnerability on hit, 5% life on block shield, still rips in yellow maps.
Creator goes on and on about how tanky this build is, well I'm still mashing life flasks in yellow maps.

To be fair, I still have trash rings, belt and still have Ahn's Might, but adding more damage is not gonna do anything about all the unexpected insta-death. I suspect this build ain't tanky at all, more like a glass cannon.
Last edited by Tabulatorium on Feb 3, 2021, 6:46:47 AM
"
Tabulatorium wrote:
Taken this build to (any moment) lvl 90, with about 10-15 ex worth of gear, and I can't say I've ever had any past build feel as unpredictably rippy as this. That includes evasion based builds.

I was sure things would look better once I got block chance to 80, but no.

123/40 Abyssus, Haemophilia with 48% Vulnerability on hit, 5% life on block shield, still rips in yellow maps.
Creator goes on and on about how tanky this build is, well I'm still mashing life flasks in yellow maps.

To be fair, I still have trash rings, belt and still have Ahn's Might, but adding more damage is not gonna do anything about all the unexpected insta-death. I suspect this build ain't tanky at all, more like a glass cannon.

Look at my gear if you want an example. I pretty much never die in t16.
If you exclude my weapon my gear is worth maybe 7ex.

Yes this build is pretty tanky, ur just doing something wrong, but i cant see ur character...
Last edited by Luigo on Feb 3, 2021, 7:33:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info