[3.20] KissMeQuick's Slayer Reave: REBORN — T19 100% Maps & Mad Strong in Sanctum — Starter

@KissMeQuick - many thanks for keeping this build current through all of the ggg changes over the last year.
Question for you all. Do you still swap to the Blade Flurry setup while doing Sirus AW8? Or are you just using Reave the whole time?

As a cyclone diehard, this build has been very fun to play so thank you for the guide and updates!
quick note; the ascendancy section still talks as if we play gladiator when we're playing slayer now :)

What order would you say to take the ascendency passives now?
@KissMeQuick Thx for guide. Recently switching from PC to Xbox.

Not completely league starter setup, at least it as i feel it atm. Most because of Unnatural Instinct, Third of Hope to much expensive in the first week (hek... up from 7ex for Unnatural Instinct on Xbox atm). I think i switch to soon from Earthshatter+Ngamahu to reave, should probably wait until i get jewels i mention above.

Have some questions.

1. Only affects Passives in <size> Ring.
Reroll Third of Hope with Divine affect only radius itself or size AND radius?

2. Do you ever trying Transcendence or Divine Flesh + Incandescent Heart with cluster's in this setup?
I used to run Pathfinder with Transcendence + 5 endurance before acrobatics nerf, and assassin cluster 90% Chaos resist + over 50+ phys reduction in 3.11. I want to try this aproaches with this build.

3. Why you use Steelskin. I understand it provide some reduction, but press it menualy it's like ... idk gambling to me. You press it in some specific situation?

4. Why not Solaris in Pantheon? No crit for 4 second look like OP to me.

If you are going to rewrite your guide add an explanation about when it is worth switching from Slam\Earthshatter to reave.
Last edited by KaindeMort on Nov 10, 2021, 9:26:40 AM
Hi, I'm coming back to the game after a really long time so I'm pretty much a first timer. I'm following your levelling build (currently act 9).

I'm scratching my head out trying to figure out when I should swap to the actual reave build? I'm aiming for the "low gear" variant since I'm really poor.

I'm really lost so any help would be appreciated!
"
yamchah2 wrote:
Hi, I'm coming back to the game after a really long time so I'm pretty much a first timer. I'm following your levelling build (currently act 9).

I'm scratching my head out trying to figure out when I should swap to the actual reave build? I'm aiming for the "low gear" variant since I'm really poor.

I'm really lost so any help would be appreciated!

Level 75-80, enough respec points, complete Merciless Lab.
Resistance cap.
Items: Anh + Abyssus + Vaal Cares + any 6l + flask's.

For hp idk, i have 3.5k atm and with all item above at lvl 80 i dont dying but some scourge encounter may give me oneshots. I really sugest you to wait until you get Third of Hope cuz otherwise it tooks you to much node.
Last edited by KaindeMort on Nov 10, 2021, 9:19:17 AM
Hi guys, I recently added a paradoxica to my build and the damage looks pretty good but it feels clunkier than the foil due to the loss of attack speed and I feel really squishy, I don't know which upgrade I should aim for now.
Also I was wondering if anyone has tried another skill for bossing because standing still charging blade flurry makes me extremely exposed to attacks (it may be that I'm using it wrong tho)

This is my build atm https://pastebin.com/fAUPEj6F
Hi guys,
I have character 72 lvl and for now, my character feels not so strong, based on POB I have 600K DPS + 1,5M in Vaal Reave but in-game it feels not that good as figures, any suggestions what could be done on my side to solve this?

my POB
https://pastebin.com/iCp3MWvE
Last edited by realiz777ua on Nov 11, 2021, 6:16:27 AM
"
realiz777ua wrote:
Hi guys,
I have character 72 lvl and for now, my character feels not so strong, based on POB I have 600K DPS + 1,5M in Vaal Reave but in-game it feels not that good as figures, any suggestions what could be done on my side to solve this?

my POB
https://pastebin.com/iCp3MWvE

At a quick glance, you have 0 accuracy. You want to aim for 100% hit rate against non-evasive monsters.
"
alexlecceita wrote:
Hi guys, I recently added a paradoxica to my build and the damage looks pretty good but it feels clunkier than the foil due to the loss of attack speed and I feel really squishy, I don't know which upgrade I should aim for now.
Also I was wondering if anyone has tried another skill for bossing because standing still charging blade flurry makes me extremely exposed to attacks (it may be that I'm using it wrong tho)

This is my build atm https://pastebin.com/fAUPEj6F

Just get more attack speed and paradoxica with reave is enough to carry you all through bosses.

For eg. Precision ias watcher's eye jewel is 20c and that's a already 15% attk speed increase. Self-cast blood rage, Ias on flasks, etc.
Last edited by SolaceinSolipsism on Nov 11, 2021, 7:35:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info