[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
masterninja11 wrote:
Any idea how the build fairs in 3.13?

At this point I don't know. I still need to see how ballista skills are getting buffed.

For ascendancy it is likely to be a deadeye build now, but depending on how the skill is changed it might be also great for a poison build as an assassin.
Right, just fire.
Replica Alberon’s Warpath now grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage per 80 Strength (previously per 50 Strength)
------------------------------------------------------------
thats a very very hard nerf to our build
"
TheBull100 wrote:
Replica Alberon’s Warpath now grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage per 80 Strength (previously per 50 Strength)
------------------------------------------------------------
thats a very very hard nerf to our build

After 85% of damage gone during mid-league, it is really sad to see another 38% of remaining damage removed from this build... Still have a bit hope for the shrapnel buff I guess?
Right, just fire.
@ fun room
... Still have a bit hope for the shrapnel buff I guess?
-----------------------------------------------------------

cant even imagine what kind of buff they could give to the gem that
makes up for this nerfs, only to have a decent build left...well lets see

I like this build and the idea behind a lot. Have you ever done something similar for the normal Iron commander, as dex stacking siege ballista?
That can deal elemental (cold) damge and dont relay on chaos/replica alberon's

Have fun Lharr
"
TheBull100 wrote:
Have you ever done something similar for the normal Iron commander, as dex stacking siege ballista?
That can deal elemental (cold) damge and dont relay on chaos/replica alberon's

Have fun Lharr

Well the normal Iron Commander does not have the iron will-CoE combo which gives a ton of damage while you can fully invest in Strength. Stacking Dexterity also means that you are not natually gaining health like Strength do, so survivability is an issue.

That said, with the new item base Stormrider Boots from Ritual League, it is actually possible to see some Dex-Accuracy Hybrid builds using the Iron Commander, Oskarm and Obscurantis. Giving up Garukhan's Flight is a big problem though since that's how you get all your life in a Dex build, but the Juggernaut Ascendancy would probably help a bit.

I have 2 planned build for next league. The Trinity support Duo-Element Elemental Hit Deadeye is potentially a cheap league starter with a powerspike of getting the Admiral from Heist for EE capability when using barrage support on single target. The ignite Divine Ire Elementalist will reach it's full power on 10 map boss fights as it gets an extra stage for each unique boss it hits, granting max stacks in just 2 casts.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Jan 12, 2021, 8:17:48 AM
Great build, its similar to 22 balista meme build (just google it :D),
but I have no clue how can we use both replica alberons warpath (cannot deal non chaos dmg) and gain attack dmg from str at the same time(fortress/repentance/crown of eyes), please help me understand (I'm newb) . Also there is an alternative - Iron Grip passive, If some1 want play with other gloves and helm (some heavy str setup). Not sure some1 mentioned it.
cheers!
Just to be sure, actually, the DPS of the build is only nerf by a 30% no? (without taking the balista buff in account)

is the ring that give +X% of strength good for the build?
build is dead
Right, just fire.
Oh c'mon.

I Just wanted to try out a Ballista build for the first time after seeing the Deadeye buffs.

There's no hope for a similar build?
"
Praestigium wrote:
Oh c'mon.

I Just wanted to try out a Ballista build for the first time after seeing the Deadeye buffs.

There's no hope for a similar build?

Oh yes, since you can by default summon 5 totems with a level 22 ballista you can simply play non-iron commander bow builds.
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info