[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Very IMBA boss killer!
I'm doing this with scion and using replica infractem.
for some reason enduring cry does not show up in my skills when trying to keybind it . anyone know why that could happen ?

edit: fixed logged off logged back in and now it shows up ... weird
Last edited by castakouille on Oct 9, 2020, 6:28:16 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the build, where should I put Inertia stone, can't find it in the pob link. Thanks in advance. Spire of stone too.
Last edited by kapefyra on Oct 9, 2020, 2:31:09 PM
Does trash to treasure guarantee crown of eyes?
Nice Build
Last edited by Azmythe on Oct 9, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
How do I look up anomalous shrapnel ballista? Cant find it in poe.trade am I dumb?
"
enasniddg77 wrote:
How do I look up anomalous shrapnel ballista? Cant find it in poe.trade am I dumb?

Just type it in the search bar, make sure to set to Any instead of Online Only because only 4 of them exist currently in Heist SC atm.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/8klndPGTV

As useful as it is, I consider Awakened Fork to be probably highest priority gem to link up with it. Get awakened fork first, then use the Shattered Divinity quiver unless you want to go for a rare quiver for the extra chain/forks on rotation the harbinger it provides.
Last edited by reciprocate on Oct 9, 2020, 10:59:55 PM
Sitting myself at 1749 Strgh (Thx triple 5% str jewel) at lv80 with quite obvious upgrade to make.

Never played ballista before its quitte satisfaying :D
So if i cant affort anomalous balista should i use chain support till i can get it ?
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
InsidiousP wrote:
how to leveling with this build? :)

build look awesome

Get Storm Cloud and Tabula Rasa. Start levelling with siege ballista. You should have no problem levelling at all.

Fill in unique items whenever possible.

Rush to Ancestral Bond and then Utmost Might as soon as possible.

Important dps spike items:
Level 31 Fork Support
Level 32 Replica Iron Commander
Level 35 Meginord's Vise
Level 49 Replica Alberon's Warpath
Level 69 Repentance + Crown of Eyes

At level 69 you might find yourself struggling to get 300 intelligence. Make sure you have all +30 int nodes on the tree nearby and anoint Utmost Intellect if necessary.

Where do you get damage from when leveling? I'm level 17 or something and my shrapnel ballistas can barely even kill white mobs.. I have storm cloud and tabula like you said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info