[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

"
Sezior wrote:
So I found this build a few days ago and fell in love with the playstyle. I was simply looking for a strong mapping oriented build that would be able to quickly clear every map, including bosses and conquerers.
I've invested some 600-700 chaos into the build roughly.

Map clearing wise: it's amazing. It completely cleans everything.

Bossing: Standard map bosses are a bit slow to kill, even with a hypothermia swap and the tankiness is very poor. You can't get hit by anything or you're dead. I've tried to do conquerers with my current gear / setup and it's doable but very painful.

I'm looking for advice as to whether I'm doing anything wrong buildwise, itemization, talent tree and so forth. (I realise the character it relatively low level and i'm lacking some nodes on the tree, however I'm not sure if those last notes will make or break the bossing aspect of the build.

With all that said I'm having a TON of fun playing this and I really enjoy it, so thanks a lot for the work you've put into the guide / build.

My pastebin for anybody who can give me some advice: https://pastebin.com/vbk1Fj5D

I'd also love to know what the next item I should work towards would be?
I think getting 2 more levels and that last jewel slot will do quite a lot. Also getting your curse removal from a flask with duration like your diamond flask instead of an instant life flask is really important for maps with curse mods. A really good upgrade to aim for is a +2 proj gems Inpulsa for damage, or a +1 phys and dex double influence amulet. But yeah I don't think theres an easy solution, you seem to be doing things the right way but hopefully getting some levels and some upgrades will compound and you get to a spot where bossing feels comfortable.
What make you shoot knifes all around you?
could'nt find out
"
anzel601 wrote:
What make you shoot knifes all around you?
could'nt find out
Ring of Blades threshold jewel.
What about CI, could be a improvement on the build? Should be more expensive, but i think it can make the build more tank
How is the survivability and single target on this build?
Survivability is alright due to the freeze mechanic. the build def feels like a lower tier map speed runner.

Trying to think could you start pushing dps with some cluster jewels?
Hey mate, the Path of Building link isn't working, its saying that you're using an out of date tree.
Hey man, I'm currently using your build and pretty much enjoying it so thank you for your work!
Was wondering, in your setup I see lvl 1 CWDT linked with Steelskin lvl 20 and lvl 10 Tempest Shield ... so i guess you buff steelskin manually ?
"
nikkk124 wrote:
Hey man, I'm currently using your build and pretty much enjoying it so thank you for your work!
Was wondering, in your setup I see lvl 1 CWDT linked with Steelskin lvl 20 and lvl 10 Tempest Shield ... so i guess you buff steelskin manually ?
Yep, I want high uptime on tempest shield and a big steelskin when you can anticipate the incoming damage.
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Dec 12, 2020, 1:17:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info