[3.13] Ethereal Knives Inquisitor #1 Heist level 100 Inquisitor

I've been playing nothing but cyclone since I started playing this game and I got bored of it this league. I started this build last night and I'm loving it. Thanks for the work you put in!
"
dmoniak wrote:
And for the bandit? Alira or 2 points%?
Definately Alira.
"
I've been playing nothing but cyclone since I started playing this game and I got bored of it this league. I started this build last night and I'm loving it. Thanks for the work you put in!
Thanks man, good luck with the build!
"
Frost666 wrote:
"
dmoniak wrote:
And for the bandit? Alira or 2 points%?
Definately Alira.

Oh really? should I take alira ive take the two points?
What curse on a ring or setup would be ideal for this build?

"
Ma23ck wrote:
What curse on a ring or setup would be ideal for this build?

I just selfcast Sniper's Mark on bosses, temp chains or enfeeble curse on hit corruption on gloves would work pretty good too.
Any suggestions for making bossing with this build, crushes everything but bosses. I read in here that someone suggests vaal blade vortex, but not much detail about their setup.
"
Xellross wrote:
Any suggestions for making bossing with this build, crushes everything but bosses. I read in here that someone suggests vaal blade vortex, but not much detail about their setup.

With my friend (an aurabot) the synergy of them together is insane !

Shredding Sirius and conquerors
Hey man!
Thanks for the great build, I really enjoy playing it.
Can you help and advice for the next upgrades for me, please.
I myself see an amulet with doulbe +1, but that's too expensive for me right now.
"
abitfrosty wrote:
Hey man!
Thanks for the great build, I really enjoy playing it.
Can you help and advice for the next upgrades for me, please.
I myself see an amulet with doulbe +1, but that's too expensive for me right now.
Your gear looks pretty good, but yeah amulet like you said and maybe awakened spell echo or lvl 21/20 anomalous EK, think you can upgrade some rare items, just try to get more life/dmg etc. U can also replace taste of hate with bottled faith as a big dmg upgrade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info