[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

and why are the gem links different from POB? what are we supposed to follow
"
wessan wrote:
and why are the gem links different from POB? what are we supposed to follow

follow pob, but both gem links are good
i dont get this Barrage-Inspiration- Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks-Cold Penetration-Damage on Full Life they are only support gems so what do they do together
How much investment would have to do to be able to do all content with this build? really love Iceshot aesthetically with the herald of ice and all that.
"
RailgunMikoto wrote:
How much investment would have to do to be able to do all content with this build? really love Iceshot aesthetically with the herald of ice and all that.

with ease? 15-20ex+ ATLEAST
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
RailgunMikoto wrote:

What about not all content but just maps??
Last edited by wotad on Aug 18, 2021, 3:57:01 PM
"
wotad wrote:
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
RailgunMikoto wrote:

What about not all content but just maps??

prolly hyris ire with a death opus is more than enough to clear t16s
Hi everyone been loving this build - was just looking for tips on what to upgrade for survivability + improve ST dps.
https://pastebin.com/vH3jkAy1
Hi, i just have noticed that you have lightning arrow in your skill gems and not ice shot (in the PoB). Why?
"
i dont get this Barrage-Inspiration- Added cold damage-Elemental damage with attacks-Cold Penetration-Damage on Full Life they are only support gems so what do they do together

Barrage is also a skill gem, you got the wrong one.
Last edited by Mirrorshards on Aug 24, 2021, 4:05:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info