[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

How this build in Unlimatum trial? That survive?
"
wenko wrote:
Why are you saying that the lioneye's jewel's the most important thing in this build, and don't even show where to put it in the PoB xD just a rushed build it seems.

I'm wondering if parts of the main page are really old. Might have been pre cluster jewels? IDK if its necessary to use lioneye's anymore, but I believe it was used for the bottom part of the claw nodes.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
wenko wrote:
Why are you saying that the lioneye's jewel's the most important thing in this build, and don't even show where to put it in the PoB xD just a rushed build it seems.

I'm wondering if parts of the main page are really old. Might have been pre cluster jewels? IDK if its necessary to use lioneye's anymore, but I believe it was used for the bottom part of the claw nodes.

lioneyes always important
I can't seem to understand where to buy them, sorry just new to the game still trying to understand everything even the currencies hope you can help thanks
How do you solve mana problems with this build?
"
Jambz wrote:
How do you solve mana problems with this build?

Either Soul Raker node with Lioneye jewel or a cluster jewel with Fuel the Fight.
I started playing with your build but got lost.

I don't know exactly what gem links are needed. PoB shows something else and the tab with links shows something else.

I also have a question for the ring. One is mark of the elder (I understand that), and the other must have curse frostbite or grant level 20 aspect of the cat skill?

I also noticed that some people are giving up physical dmg in the bow for added # to # cold damage?

What should I choose when looking for a bow for myself?

I have ~ 20 ex.

Please reply :)
Last edited by PersKi17 on May 6, 2021, 4:52:58 PM
Hi thanks for the build! Would you still get the Lioneye's jewel and where would you put it? :) it doesn't show in the POB pastebin
Hi OP,

Returning player using your build. Hoping you can help me out a bit. My gear is pretty meh right now but ive got a few ex. Wondering if you could point me in the right direction..

PoB: https://pastebin.com/2bCRszH8

Damage feels good on most mobs besides the boss; I was super late to getting barrage set up so im leveling that now. It is very weak, but only in a 5 link with terrible level gems.

I was having alot of issues with hp but managed to get around 4.5k and not getting destroyed anymore, thanks to some leech aswell.

I have 2ex 400chaos saved up I didn't know where to go next. You mentioned lionseye but didnt see it in the pob. I'm guessing you can swap it out eventually. Hope you can lead me in the right direction!
Even i'm not playing a ranger. I'm using anomalous barrage + iceshot/ballista support as proof of concept. It's funny lol :D.

Last edited by Molochmane on May 6, 2021, 7:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info