[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Hey man, I wanna try this build out since Ive got some currency made from my Templar. I've played Ice Shot in the past (once or twice), but from what I recall, levelling wasn't the most fun simply because it heavily lacked Single Target damage to get Act Bosses down and also Map Bosses.

Question is, does this build feel the same way? Mainly concerned about Single Target since Clearing wasn't an issue and in fact was f'ing amazing with Ice Shot. I can probably get most of the gear that you've recommended, and have been wanting to play the Ranger and this build caught my eye. Thanks!

Yea it kinda lacks single target while lvling but u should be fine with a quill rain or deaths harp and some balistas, when ure done lvling and u get all geared up single target is absolutely insane, super fast.

Okay thanks, but I can't open POB pastebin for some reason. Do I need the fork version?

Yep you can download it here https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I'm really struggling this league to find something that satisfies me and i enjoy and have fun playing ... tried a few builds (traps, caster) but not even the celebrated Poison BV worked for me ... i'm givin' this a try, crossing fingers or it may be end of league for me (no use flossing a dead horse right ?) :/

PS: if this is squishy or struggles in Heist pls tell me now so i don't even bother pls, thanks ;)
"
Yloss wrote:
I'm really struggling this league to find something that satisfies me and i enjoy and have fun playing ... tried a few builds (traps, caster) but not even the celebrated Poison BV worked for me ... i'm givin' this a try, crossing fingers or it may be end of league for me (no use flossing a dead horse right ?) :/

PS: if this is squishy or struggles in Heist pls tell me now so i don't even bother pls, thanks ;)

Well ofc its gonna be a bit squishy, its a full ele dmg dps bow build, but yes it can do heist but u have to be careful and never stand still
Hey brother thanks for the guide, just had a quick question if you can answer, or anyone really. Where do we get 100% conversion to cold from? I know we get 60 from ice shot, and 20 from hatred, where do we get the last 20? Thanks in advance.
"
Earthpak wrote:
Hey brother thanks for the guide, just had a quick question if you can answer, or anyone really. Where do we get 100% conversion to cold from? I know we get 60 from ice shot, and 20 from hatred, where do we get the last 20? Thanks in advance.

Winter spirit node on the tree, but also you can have a phys to cold implicit on your quiver, or craft phys to cold on your gloves, there are many ways to convert to 100% (for barrage) ice shot already converts to 100%
Can someone help me with my build? I'm lacking dmg for map bosses, I just want this as a speedrunner.. I know my gem levels isnt good but what else can I do ?
https://pastebin.com/1aifD9iH , hi , how can i improve item ?
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
Yloss wrote:

Well ofc its gonna be a bit squishy, its a full ele dmg dps bow build, but yes it can do heist but u have to be careful and never stand still

Sure i like mobile characters (why pick ranger otherwise right ? ;)) but i don't like to die anytime tricky (or too many) mods roll on a heist (or map)
Hope it can take it so i can finally invest time and currency on a build :)
"
FireCycoPowa wrote:
https://pastebin.com/1aifD9iH , hi , how can i improve item ?

First of all, your thread of hope is completely useless since its small radius ring, and ive said on the guide to get a medium one, second, wise oak isnt rly bad but you dont have a diamond flask so id prolly change wise oak with diamond flask.

your gloves dont have curse enemies with ele weakness, get that instead of +1 frenzy, (huge dps boost)

your barrage is literally lvl 11 and ur rest of the gems way underleveled

you use mark of the elder without wearing a shaper influenced ring on the other slot...

no enhance on your helmet, very bad hp roll, your belt also.

thats it for now i cant see anything else, also theres like 500 skills on that pob idk whats going on there

but these changes should rly help
"
Raotiz wrote:
Can someone help me with my build? I'm lacking dmg for map bosses, I just want this as a speedrunner.. I know my gem levels isnt good but what else can I do ?

get rare helmet with barrage enhance, get rid of those gloves and rings, check the gear section

and your tree idk wtf is going on there, check the pob listed on the guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info