[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Hi so im following your build this league, and bought a farrul's fur, since you had it in your old pob, now i saw your updated one for 3.13 and noticed you have a hyrri's ire and not farruls anymore. I was wondering if Hyrri's is actually better now than Farrul's? thanks in advance
"
HiImTetra wrote:
Hi so im following your build this league, and bought a farrul's fur, since you had it in your old pob, now i saw your updated one for 3.13 and noticed you have a hyrri's ire and not farruls anymore. I was wondering if Hyrri's is actually better now than Farrul's? thanks in advance

no farruls is still rly good dont worry
"
Prong007 wrote:
Any experiences or thoughts on picking VaalPact to further push survivability?

far stretch and it doesnt help that much with survivability
thread of hope or lethal pride??
I'm a bit confused here coz your POB show me lethal instead thread o.O
Can you help me what jewel i'm gonna use?

POB say's hyrri's ire instead farrul's too

Which POB ill follow? default? level 90? 100?
God i got 1/4 shots all day and i invested like 40 ex ... It feels like i cant even finish t16 maps.. Any defensive ideas ?

it feels like the mobs dont even needs ot hit me.... they can just pass by me and im dead
Last edited by bultraaas on Jan 30, 2021, 5:35:20 AM
Hi! I'm following this build and until now I'm not having any issues, killed Sirus and clears every t16 without a problem.
Damage with Ice Shot is 250k
Barrage 51k each arrow, it fires 9 with the dying sun flask.
3.2k hp (dies a lot until u get proper gear)
1k mana (850 reserved)
40% chance to dodge
ele resist capped at 75%
chaos res 3%
crit chance 70%
crit multiplier 446%
10% cold pen (+25 with frost bomb used)

Spent like +-40ex with the build. If u need any help don't hesisitate to PM!
Last edited by awezombie on Jan 30, 2021, 7:56:58 AM
I'm having a tough time with mana and can only run herald of ice. I am only lvl 75 atm, any ideas?
"
Sykoe117 wrote:
I'm having a tough time with mana and can only run herald of ice. I am only lvl 75 atm, any ideas?

check this. but ill sugest start other char/build, thats way too expensive and way too squishy.
hi i started to use this in my 71 ranger just wondering why not greater projectile instead of chain ?!!
During leveling I also used gmp, but as soon as you have the correct bow with +2 projectils, endless munition and dying sun, you have more than enough projectils for clear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info