[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

Do you mind commenting on how you prefer to generate frenzy charges pre-farrul? Keep ice bite, blood rage, other?

Thanks.

At some point if you keep up the guide, might want to put more comments as to when to switch out/in diff supports as you get gear pieces in the gem link section - it's a little spread out and some of it is in the later comments (I read about 10 pages of 47)

Thanks again
like the build just very hard to play :)
In the sirus video, curious about how frenzy charges got refreshed without doing anything every time when it was gonna end.
"
伐木机丶 wrote:
In the sirus video, curious about how frenzy charges got refreshed without doing anything every time when it was gonna end.

Probably farrul’s fur.
Do you plan to update the build after the release of 3.13 patch notes?
"
zatloluk wrote:

i will
"
AdonFPS wrote:
"
zatloluk wrote:

i will

Any thoughts on the changes though? Like early pobing or just a general idea... how about putting mirage archer and maybe even purely ice shot even for boss, with shotgun semi effective? so 3 mirage + you. Im just a dreamer though,ive been waiting for an iceshot build for ages now. HC viable though. Just havent really played a bow build in a while and kinda curious on your thought,since your build seems to be working very good.
Hi!

I am interested to start with your build, could you update the pob link so it works with regular version of the software?

Will you update it with new league?

Thank you for the guide
Last edited by GhaleonRlz on Jan 11, 2021, 11:18:29 AM
"
GhaleonRlz wrote:
could you update the pob link so it works with regular version of the software?
If you mean regular POB, it's dead for half a year and not updated anymore. I didn't wanna swap but had to since the original creator doesn't bother to update it anymore while the state of the game keeps going forward.
Do you think this build will work well as a league starter for 3.13 with the new ascendancy changes?
Last edited by Reeph on Jan 11, 2021, 8:38:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info