[3.15]❄️Ice Shot Deadeye | Shatter everything | League Starter | UElder down ❄️

"
ok man i just learned how to make my character in public. this is my first character and i just started playing a month ago. thanks for your time and help. right now im just farming blood aqueducts for chaos and doing low level heist to farm for my gear. i will focus on getting resistances up.

I think they are still not public tho, cant access them on your profile. add me in game i can help you with some currency and gear if you want :)
thats weird man ive unchecked the character tab already. i added you in game also my name is justkickin. ill see you whenever you online man thanks a lot for the help.
jo i didn´t find any skilltree can u maby link one?
Hey, so last update on my take of this build. Been having a blast playing this and trying to min max it, but i will probably take a break to play the events in the coming weeks.

Finally was able to upgrade to a rare amulet, had to ditch herald of ice tho, maybe when my enlighten reaches level 3 i might be able to use it again. Also i feel like this build is really fragile, i have 150 deaths and still wasnt able to kill Sirus, thats probably because of my lack of experience, but i can see how this build can shine on boss fights in the hands of a more experienced player.
POB link doesn't work :(
Hey Buddy, first of all, its really really great Build, I enjoy the clearspeed, even in t16 maps. But I lack with damage. I had spend like 100 ex for all things, ( sounds crazy but one ex. in Heist are like 90 chaos...)
I want to spent all my last currency in this build, for make more damage like reach the 20mil. mark.
Current damage is for barrage with 7 mil. damage. Sure I could put the entchatment for barrage on my helmet, but i think it doesnt give me 20mil. more damage haha.

For me as a noob, I can say, my boots dont have elusion (elusive?), and i dont have ele. Weakness. But how I said, I dont think that make with it all so much more damage.

Please give me some advise :)

https://pastebin.com/nTZu1fpU

PS: Sorry for my bad english, iam not a native speaker
Can i use this build for endless Delve or do i need any special uniq??
Last edited by Jaccob on Dec 8, 2020, 8:21:07 AM
"
Jaccob wrote:
Can i use this build for endless Delve or do i need any special uniq??

I was wondering that, too. The bow and quiver seem nice to start... and I don‘t need to get much further than level 50 😉
after playing my ED/Contagion tricker i felt like i was in mud playing this build. I swapped out ice golem for 20/20 phase run and omg, running at full speed feels sooooo good. The sound of shattering enemies is fun.
ign sweetumss
Starkjona's is probably BIS here if you can't get a nice rare given that it's just about 2% less DPS thank Fractal but gives us oodles of life (about 15% from the tree give or take).
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info